Respected Contributor

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide

I would think that one of the more stable Jackson family members would take her under their wing (I.e. Rebbie, for example.  Reports are that she is a very stable person with a strong family that manages to stay out of the public eye),

Paris needs to get out of the public eye, ASAP.  She is in danger of being exploited just like Michael.  She has had contact with her bio mother, Debbie Rowe, in the past, but I don’t think that Debbie is one bit maternal toward those kids.  I just don’t know how she could give birth as a business arrangement and have no emotional ties to them.  They need someone that just loves them.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Topaz Gem  You just answered your own question. It was a business arrangement. I can't comprehend it either. But Debbie Rose is not the only one who has done it; she happened to do it for a celebrity and very large financial gain. Most women do walk away quietly in such situations. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Michael Jackson was married to Debbie Rowe When she got pregnant with another man's child by arrangement.  This was a crazy business arrangement. Very creepy.

Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I was waiting for that to happen; she has history of attempted suicides and depression and hospitalizations.  She's the one who has suffered most for Michaels death.  Whatever he was or wasn't, he was her father.  The world won't let her recover in it's zeal to hack away at her her long dead father.  I don't even understand all this Neverland stuff.  It's not like Michael rose from the dead and can be tried and arrested.  The recent accusers are admitted liars so who can believe anything they say now?  Anyone can say anything about a dead man.  That's why I didn't watch any of the tv shows or see the interviews or read the stories; my heart broke for Paris and for her brothers. Michael's long dead and he isn't coming back so the outcome of all this fun and entertainment and money making is the destruction of his children.

@chrystaltree If, as you say, she has a history of attempted suicides and depression and hospitalizations she is the unfortunate victim of her adoptive father's choices, her biological mother's choices and her family's choices.  I'm not, in any way, saying that she deserves the life she's been given but I think to blame everyone else is very misdirected.  As someone else said, the children of certain parents are just collateral damage.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

I was waiting for that to happen; she has history of attempted suicides and depression and hospitalizations.  She's the one who has suffered most for Michaels death.  Whatever he was or wasn't, he was her father.  The world won't let her recover in it's zeal to hack away at her her long dead father.  I don't even understand all this Neverland stuff.  It's not like Michael rose from the dead and can be tried and arrested.  The recent accusers are admitted liars so who can believe anything they say now?  Anyone can say anything about a dead man.  That's why I didn't watch any of the tv shows or see the interviews or read the stories; my heart broke for Paris and for her brothers. Michael's long dead and he isn't coming back so the outcome of all this fun and entertainment and money making is the destruction of his children.     

No, you do not understand which is why it's best to withhold judgment especially since you wouldn't watch the recent gut wrenching telling that the now-man could not tell as a child.  Your heart would break again.

My heart breaks for Paris and the boys, too.  They're just like all children who love their parent and grieve the loss, they don't want any horrible reminders.  This is the outcome of very bad deeds, they know that, doesn't make it easy, they can't make it go away.  Nobody can.  One thing about life, truth eventually finds it's way out.  They can make the best of the best mental health guidance there is.  They can learn how to live a balanced life.  Not easy.  Not impossible.  They had a lot of love growing up, more than a lot of kids get.  We don't know what else has been going on her life that may have contributed to her recent difficulties.  If she's always fragile, she'll need a lot of care.

Respected Contributor

I saw the Documentary. Horrible allegations. They make money to tell these stories. Yes, Michael Jackson was different but these people could be fabricating this story for MONEY. Where is the PROOF.
Esteemed Contributor

My heart goes out to that poor kid.I hope she gets the help & love she needs before it’s too late.

Respected Contributor

When I watched the Documentary. One sided story, made me kind of mad. If the story had any merit why didn't they go to authorities while this man was alive?
Doesn't pass the laws of commen sense!
Respected Contributor

I hope she makes it too.
Esteemed Contributor

Such a beautiful young girl ..... I hope she gets help & she gets through this nightmare.... this is something that will haunt her & her brothers for the rest of their lives ..... MJ not only molested innocent kids but also is torturing his own children ..... so sad 😰