Honored Contributor

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide

Poor girl, never had guidance and had too much time and money on her hands. Not a good combination for someone trying to grow up in the public eye.

Esteemed Contributor

She had a bad start in life - and it just kept getting worse. No mom in her young life, a dad who wasn't capable of being a father, moving from city to city, wearing a mask in public so she wouldn't be recognized, growing up in a mansion near Santa Barbara - and unable to believe Michael was a pedophile. She's now finding out how mean and fake most people in ShowBiz are - and she has no one to protect her.

Her story won't end well. I hope she finds "real" help.

Super Contributor

I hope she will be OK. I was not aware she also attempted suicide back in 2013. 

Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

She had a bad start in life - and it just kept getting worse. No mom in her young life, a dad who wasn't capable of being a father, moving from city to city, wearing a mask in public so she wouldn't be recognized, growing up in a mansion near Santa Barbara - and unable to believe Michael was a pedophile. She's now finding out how mean and fake most people in ShowBiz are - and she has no one to protect her.

@kivah   Actually Michael was an amazing  very capable Father. Yes, maybe not The typical Dad, but the children had much love and caring growing up, and they all said so.  ALSO, MANY CHILDREN GROW UP WITH NO MOTHER.   

You up are making things up about her Father and her life that leads a person to depression. She never had a bad start in life! She was given everything including love. Do not blame these things for her depression.  It is THE RUMORS that you and others spread that can lead to depression.

Super Contributor

To finish my previous post. The more a person attempts suicide the more likely they are to succeed (statistically). I hope Paris breaks the odds. I want to see her become a stable adult.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Paris and her 'people' denied the reports on Twitter, but LAPD has confirmed that EMS responded to a 'suicide attempt' at her home

"Medics attended a Hollywood home this morning on an attempt suicide call, LA police have confirmed, amid reports Paris Jackson was rushed to hospital after trying to take her own life.

'At about 7:28 a.m. officers responded to the 7200 block of Hillside for an ambulance attempted suicide. The victim was transported to a local hospital,' a spokesperson for the department told DailyMail.com.

Reports that the model had slashed her wrists in the wake of the Leaving Neverland documentary were strenuously denied this morning by Paris' publicists and on social media by herself."

i have no idea what story to believe at this time, but the only place stating this, " LA police have confirmed, amid reports Paris Jackson was rushed to hospital after trying to take her own life," has been the DAILY MAIL as far as i can tell.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 

PEOPLE magazine is also confirming the report by LAPD spokesperson:

“At about 7:28 a.m., officers responded to the 7200 block of Hillside for an ambulance attempt suicide. The victim was transported to a local hospital,” Tony Im, a public information officer with the Los Angeles Police Department, told PEOPLE."

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@kivah wrote:

@kivah   Actually Michael was an amazing  very capable Father. Yes, maybe not The typical Dad, but the children had much love and caring growing up, and they all said so.  ALSO, MANY CHILDREN GROW UP WITH NO MOTHER.   

You up are making things up about her Father and her life that leads a person to depression. She never had a bad start in life! She was given everything including love. Do not blame these things for her depression.  It is THE RUMORS that you and others spread that can lead to depression.

@SeaMaiden  I have not seen the HBO documentary yet, but I don't think what @kivah said about Michael Jackson was far off the truth.  She had an unstable upbringing to say the least.  It's a shame it has led her to this.  I wish her the best.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden Everyone here has expressed sadness for this girl (woman) - and we are aware of M. Jackson's life & his children.  Why attack someone who posted a statement about the subject matter?

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@sunshine45 

PEOPLE magazine is also confirming the report by LAPD spokesperson:

“At about 7:28 a.m., officers responded to the 7200 block of Hillside for an ambulance attempt suicide. The victim was transported to a local hospital,” Tony Im, a public information officer with the Los Angeles Police Department, told PEOPLE."

@KingstonsMom 

strange report from PEOPLE.....they also say "Paris had an accident this morning that required medical treatment," a source tells PEOPLE ..... calling a suicide attempt an accident?

https://people.com/music/paris-jackson-home-after-hospitalization-source/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein