Honored Contributor

Paris Hilton and Hubby welcome Baby Boy!

via surrogate... No details on name or exact date of birth yet.....I remember reading that she was trying in vitro.. Glad they were able to have a baby, I bet Kathy(mom) is thrilled!!!!  

Honored Contributor

Re: Paris Hilton and Hubby welcome Baby Boy!

@CANDLEQUEEN   Saw this post a little further down today.

Honored Contributor

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

An excerpt from  People magazine -- as reprinted in the Daily Mail -- suggests that Paris has been longing for a family and a loving partner for some time: 

In a statement to People on Tuesday, Hilton spoke about finally starting a family with husband as well as the love they share for their son.

'It's always been my dream to be a mother and I'm so happy that Carter and I found each other,' it read. 

'We are so excited to start our family together and our hearts are exploding with love for our baby boy.'

Best wishes to them!

Esteemed Contributor

Not sure why we should be celebrating someone having a kid (surrogate or otherwise), but good for them, I guess, if they wanted offspring.

Trusted Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Not sure why we should be celebrating someone having a kid (surrogate or otherwise), but good for them, I guess, if they wanted offspring.

I DON'T understand the fascination people have with CELEBRITIES having babies, getting married, etc. I find EVERYTHING about their lives a TOTAL YAWN!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@layla2450 

agree. She's probably planning another reality show to make a few more millions . Always have to have a new storyline

Respected Contributor

The north of a new baby so badly wanted by the parents is a joyous occasion, so I say congratulations to Paris and her husband. I hope they stay married and the baby boy gets the parental love and attention he deserves.

Valued Contributor

YAWN. Don't care.