Regular Contributor

Paranormal, Supernatural or UFOs Experiences

[ Edited ]

If any of you or someone you know had encounters with the supernatural, or paranormal, or UFOs & ETs, or things of this nature would you like to share your stories?

I haven't but I'm interested in the topic and experiences. There's much out there we don't understand. 

thanks in advance!

Honored Contributor

Re: Paranormal, Supernatural or UFOs Experiences

My dad was a private pilot.  He was on a casual flight when all planes in the area were instructed  that a no fly area was in place and to leave the area immediately.  A pilot he knew was one of several who reported seeing a large aircraft of some kind was hovering above them.  Military planes were sent out to clear the area.  The incident was quickly hushed up but is on record with no known explanation.  

Esteemed Contributor

I prefer not to think about that stuff.It creeps me out.

Honored Contributor

Many pilots & astronauts claim to have seen UFOs. 

Trusted Contributor

Not personally (thank goodness) but my DH and I are avid fans of Ancient Aliens on History Channel. Maybe it's the convincing way they state their theories, but some of them seem very plausible.

That guy's hairdo though - how does he do it?

Image result for ancient aliens

Honored Contributor

@Pruett- I've always been interested in it myself.  Do you watch Zak Bagans on Ghost Adventures?  I love that show!  I find it facinating...

Regular Contributor

I saw a UFO when I was in grade shool.  I was standing on my porch alone one night and saw multicolor lights circling a roundish object in the sky.  It was just hovering in the same place.  I wanted to run in the house to get my brothers but I was frozen in place.  Then the object took off in a flash.  During the complete experience, there was dead silence.  Some people have tried to tell me it was a plane, helicopter, etc.  But I know what I saw! 

Honored Contributor

I have never seen anything. But, President Carter did, once. People laughed ,because he said is was a sober moment. I think he meant somber, and I believed him, and I still do

Honored Contributor

@PilatesLover wrote:

Not personally (thank goodness) but my DH and I are avid fans of Ancient Aliens on History Channel. Maybe it's the convincing way they state their theories, but some of them seem very plausible.

That guy's hairdo though - how does he do it?

Image result for ancient aliens

@PilatesLover

My sister watches that show and wanted me to watch one episode....I commented that the host, Giorgio Tsoukalos, was really an alien and he wore his hair that way to hide his antennas that were part of his alien species....(I think Ive watched too many of the original Star Trek episodes--Woman LOL)

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I was a guest at a winery once overnight and they told us that the former owner, Lilli Langtry, was sometimes seen wandering around at night.  I don't know what my friend did in her room, but I kept the light on all night in mine.

I didn't have any visitors, then or ever.

I do recall Joan Rivers saying in a tv presentation on her New York apartment that the former owner didn't like some of the way Joan was making changes and did something or other to let Joan know she (the ghost) preferred the original way.  So Joan said she kept it like that.  

I haven't been able to find a link to that program.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.