Honored Contributor

Pam has been on that exercise thing...

I’ve been changing over to QVC off and on all day long!

And when I do, it, Pam is modeling the equipment.

She’s the only model I’ve seen showing it all day long!

I wonder how much weight she’s lost.  She’s one of the prettiest models QVC has.

I have decided either has amazing endurance or the workout isn’t very strenuous.

Maybe it’s some of both.  I wonder how much she’s getting for being there all day long!

As clumsy as I am, I’d step on the thing and promptly fall...swiftly ending my exercise for the day....and for a long time.

Honored Contributor

Re: Pam has been on that exercise thing...

Is standing there jiggling supposed to be a workout?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

She lost weight??  I've seen the hosts on it and you can see their body parts vibrating.  I saw her sitting on it and it looked like her body wasn't moving.

Honored Contributor

Theres nothing about that machine that would cause weight loss or the loss of inches.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Theres nothing about that machine that would cause weight loss or the loss of inches.

I don't think it was meant for weight loss.  And they say that during the presentations. There are plenty other pieces of equipment to use for weight loss.  I think it has certain benefits.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 I've done whole body vibration for several years and have a plate similar to this.

Weight loss, no. Getting your heart rate up, increased circulation and lymphatic drainage? Yes!

DS uses mine for a good leg workout.