Contributor

Re: Paint and Sip... New Trend in Art and Entertainment???

My DD lives right around the corner of a paint & wine shop, she has gone numerous times. Her shop does numerous outlet painting. They do wine glasses, signs, barrels, besides the canvas. She was not artsy growing up but her work is beautiful.

Respected Contributor

My sister owns one of these type of studios. he also does offsite charity and corporate events. She has a degree in fine art  and graphic design and worked for years as a graphic designer and art director.

Esteemed Contributor

I dont drink and I draw stick figures (lol) so this isnt for me. But I guess its a nice thing for those who enjoy that. PS) I heard the new thing is adults coloring to relieve stress. I do like to do those etching art things were you folllow the lines on black cards with a tool and it makes art. That I can do. lol.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Regular Contributor

Oh my goodness!

We have something similar that just opened up in White Plains, NY called "Muse". It is a paint bar which also serves as a restaurant and bar that hosts weekly painting instruction and is open to the public. Although I haven’t made my way there yet, I do plan on checking it out in the near future. It’s different and sounds like a lot of fun! Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

This type of place was popular around here a few years back.  I went to a friend's birthday party at one and had a good time.  But to me it was a one-time thing.  I had no desire to do it again.  For a while it seemed as if they were popping up everywhere.  I've noticed fewer venues as time has passed, so I guess it's kind of past its prime in our area.  Cute idea, but it didn't last.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett