Honored Contributor

@Free2be wrote:

Her last post was 4/8 after being taken to task by a self appointed thread policewoman.  She deleted a post for having been sufficiently "corrected" and left the boards, at least temporarily, feeling hurt because someone felt entitled to play mod.

Perhaps an apology would bring her back.

I agree, she has so much knowledge about stuff, i really miss her alot, i would not let that person run me off.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

@Free2be wrote:

Her last post was 4/8 after being taken to task by a self appointed thread policewoman.  She deleted a post for having been sufficiently "corrected" and left the boards, at least temporarily, feeling hurt because someone felt entitled to play mod.

I agree. I attempted that and my posts got deleted. That line of discussion may have sparked some ganging up on the other person involved in the conflict.

I wasn't aware of the subsequent efforts and good intentions.  Sad to see anyone have their feelings hurt here.  Wishing SilleeMee a nice break and a big welcome back when she's ready, if she's reading.

Esteemed Contributor

I miss her too, I wish she would come back, @SilleeMee.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Free2be wrote:

@Free2be  the date of @SilleeMee 's last post was 3/28.

I hope she's taking a break and will return when it's right for her.

Agree with @Tique  - her last post was 3/28.  I also hope she returns soon. 

Missing ya @SilleeMee ..... come back and join us.....  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paging SilleeMee

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal She said she was going to take a break because someone was offensive to her, if I got this right.  I wish she would return and forget about the meanies on here.

She is a wealth of info and we need her here.

Come back, @SilleeMee !!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee  Miss you girl!! I hope all is well!! 

~ Hope in TN ~