Respected Contributor

Paging @Lolakimono

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono -- Where in the world do you get all those pictures you post?  So many and all are different and interesting.  WOW!!!

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker

It depends.

For fashion, I get about 100 emails a day with advertisements- sales, new collections, outlet items, etc.  For my fashion posts, many of them come from the email sources.  I try to post things in fashion that are actually AVAILABLE, not something from Pinterest from four years ago that gets people excited and the product is no longer available.

For home, I check out Architectural Digest and I follow several designers on Facebook.  I like Pinterest for house items too, but sometimes there is no original source for a picture. 

For example, I like this picture a lot for discussion, but there is really nothing else about it that I know.

I am on Twitter too, so sometimes things pop up from there, like from National Geographic or House Beautiful.

When I find new items to post about in fashion (yay or nay), most of those I have to go and search out, and I try to find sites where getting an image and bringing it here is easy to transfer.  

Respected Contributor

Thanks for that info.  

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono, I, as well as many others I'm sure,sincerely appreciate your time and effort in all your posts.Look forward each day to your posts.Love learning and appreciate  all you do. Many thanks, Providence

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono   I agree with @sligo about enjoying your picture posts since they present different ways of perceiving design and appreciating styles.