Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Paging @Laura 14!

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 

I found SUGAR!!!! LOL!

It made me want to listen to 'Sugar' by Maroon 5, I was so excited!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09R8_2nJtjg

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I've never seen so many ecstatic Brides & Grooms to have their wedding crashed!

Nice chance to smile watching this, for me.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

YAY!!!!   @KingstonsMom   I almost asked you that this morning in the other thread but I didn't want to bring up a bad subject.  You go girl!!  I was half wishing I had bought some and then left it on the porch Sunday night to have the winds carry it to you.  Enjoy that tea!  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I bought 8 lbs in January to restore my pantry from holiday baking.  I guess timing IS everything.

Honored Contributor

Re: Paging @Laura 14!

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom 

Love Maroon 5. I listen to that a lot when walking. 

Glad to hear you found some Sugar. Smiley Very Happy

I have almost 25 lbs. LOL!!!

Forgot to say if I run out of sugar I have plenty of honey & pure maple syrup. LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz 

Did you watch the 'Sugar' video? It's one of my faves and had me dancing in my seat, LOL!

Honored Contributor

Re: Paging @Laura 14!

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Nightowlz 

Did you watch the 'Sugar' video? It's one of my faves and had me dancing in my seat, LOL!

@KingstonsMom 

Yes I love that video. He surprises all those getting married. I wish he was around to come to mine in 76. LOL!!! 

I used to watch him on the Voice but he's no longer on. Guess he's in the background on Songland.