Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I want to know what she saw,heard and knew.

Of course, we would all like to but that is something she will take to her grave with her.  She was in it for the money.  Anyone who uses two social security cards and is married to one man for years while living with another and taking money from both is a real piece of work.

Honored Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

I think the hotel is going to be sued also, know before I type this sentence.  Remember this phrase, many lawsuits are not about who is "right" or "wrong" many cases are about getting a "settlement".

I think the hotel is going to be sued in wrongful death cases in conjunction with his estate.

Some lawyer is going to find a "way" to blame the "maid" for not reporting something or the hotel for not having a security monitor you have to walk through, something, a lawyer will find something.

Let them try, they have enough to support a vigorous defense.

Esteemed Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

Why would she accept that money knowing she was returning to the US?  Common sense would dictate a face to face discussion about the 'gift' imo.

She that that that was his way of breaking up with her, a parting gift.

According to her statement, the money was supposed to go towards buying a house for her family in the Philippines.

Her family would live in the house.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Chances are she lived a life of privilege, going places,buying what she wanted  how much about him did she overlook?

Neighbors said she traveled a lot, would be gone for 3-4 months at a time and then return from abroad and stay a few weeks and take off agian.

Respected Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

Am I the only one....but I feel the BROTHER NEEDS TO STOP TALKING.

He needs to stop talking and needs to get legal counsel.  He is the talking the entire family into several wrongful death lawuits.  The "Killer" is gone, but the entire remaining family will have to deal with the wrath of legal suits for years to come.

Now don't undertand, I'm not blaming him or trying to deflect from the true "evil" person, I'm just saying that he is talking too much!!! IMO.

Don't think the family can be sued for wrongful death.  No way. No grounds.

Honored Contributor

Re: Paddock's Girfriend

[ Edited ]

Oooooof....the Press just got SCHOOLED!

Honored Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

She that that that was his way of breaking up with her, a parting gift.

According to her statement, the money was supposed to go towards buying a house for her family in the Philippines.

Her family would live in the house.

Sure, but she sounds like a first rate grifter, shrugs.......

Honored Contributor

@gizmogal wrote:

There’s more:  the article cited did not note that although the woman was born in the Philippines, she is a citizen of Australia. Her brother still lives in Australia and was interviewed within the last two days to see if info about his sister might contain insights.

She has no legal connections to the murders having not been in the USA at the time, but because of her questionable background details and her immigration from Philippines to Australia to USA the authorities have lots of questions. 

I don’t believe she is culpable as far as influencing or inducing the crime, as some kind of guilt by association, but it does sound like her presence in the United States might not be particularly a benefit to our society. Since there are some aggressive deportation steps going on in general, she might be at risk to be ultimately sent away from our shores and I won’t shed a tear. 

NAT:  Australian papers said she was recently in Hong Kong on vacation.  

Honored Contributor

@NameAlreadyTaken wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

Of course, we would all like to but that is something she will take to her grave with her.  She was in it for the money.  Anyone who uses two social security cards and is married to one man for years while living with another and taking money from both is a real piece of work.

It may have been fake news @Nonametoday

It was just mentioned at the sheriff's conference.

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@NameAlreadyTaken wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

It may have been fake news @Nonametoday

It was just mentioned at the sheriff's conference.

NAT:  What is it in the sentence:  "It was just mentioned at the sheriff's conference."