Respected Contributor

Like we could really believe anything she says.........

Honored Contributor

Interesting that her family is saying that he "sent" her to the Phillipines.

People don't just "send" people places.

And the 100 grand is interesting.

Trusted Contributor

There’s more:  the article cited did not note that although the woman was born in the Philippines, she is a citizen of Australia. Her brother still lives in Australia and was interviewed within the last two days to see if info about his sister might contain insights.

She has no legal connections to the murders having not been in the USA at the time, but because of her questionable background details and her immigration from Philippines to Australia to USA the authorities have lots of questions. 

I don’t believe she is culpable as far as influencing or inducing the crime, as some kind of guilt by association, but it does sound like her presence in the United States might not be particularly a benefit to our society. Since there are some aggressive deportation steps going on in general, she might be at risk to be ultimately sent away from our shores and I won’t shed a tear. 

Esteemed Contributor

If she gets a decent lawyer, she might be able to strike a deal for what she knows. She will likely say nothing unless and until she is assured of her immunity from prosecution. 

Respected Contributor

When I clicked on the story in the OP it says that story was retracted about her using two SSN and married to two men at the same time - ?

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

When I clicked on the story in the OP it says that story was retracted about her using two SSN and married to two men at the same time - ?

So much for this story then.  It didn't say that when I first read the OP's link.

@SeaMaiden@VanSleepy

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@VanSleepy wrote:

So much for this story then.  It didn't say that when I first read the OP's link.

@SeaMaiden@VanSleepy

@tansy

NEXT!

Esteemed Contributor

Paddock had been planning his heinous massacre for a year. He was buying the guns for a year. He had to be trained. He had to locate his special and more deadly sniper place with two window directions.

She lived with him. She at least had to "notice" all the guns and wonder what was going on. I think she might be an accomplice by knowledge.

Also, with all the hatred and rage he had inside him to do this, she must have seen all of it.

Esteemed Contributor

I think that a book deal will not be far behind.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

She has a lawyer.

She claiming that she knew nothing before hand.

The trip home to the Philippines was a gift.

She has been cooperating with the FBI.

That's was what was in the statement that her lawyer read.

Oh, and the money was to buy a house in the Philippines.