Valued Contributor

Re: Packages Tied Up with Strings

@homedecor1 wrote:

Surfk: I love when things go wrong and we can have a sense of humor! Great story!

I recently refilled a mail order subscription (5 back pain patches 5x5") a few days later this huge styrofoam box came NO return address just stamped perishable!

it was around my hubby's bday he was so excited he opened it thinking he got the Lobstergram kit again -- so disappointed 5 back packages with dry ice packet! I'd say he was excited because we've been married 38 years and he's never opened even junk mail addressed to me!!

That nite it was hot dogs and beans for him!!

At least you know he loves you. After all, he didn't take it as some sort of a veiled message from you (you know, like a horse's head in one's bed or something). I mean, he could have opened it and thought, "So now she thinks I'm a pain in the ____????!!??!?! Real nice birthday present."

lol

Trusted Contributor

Re: Packages Tied Up with Strings

@GingerPeach wrote:

@sailor moon wrote:

@GingerPeach wrote:

I already wrote the note but if anyone has any suggestions on wording, I'd love to hear them.

If your mail carrier is a guy, politely inform him to deliver your package before you kick him in his.

@sailor_moon

Can you come over and speak to him for me?  

Sure, I'll speak to him, but I need to find the right shoes to kick-start the "conversation"

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️