Contributor

Re: PRIVATE ACCESS....watch out about the policy for returns

I accessed the Early Access link from the email I received, and noticed the "ALL SALES ARE FINAL". All I can say is WOW! I don't shop in stores that have an All Sales Final policy. Yes, I realize it only applies to the early access items, however I'll pass. It makes more sense to try a deeply reduced as-is item or a lunchtime special. Just plain ridiculous in my opinion!
Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@CelticCrafter wrote:

I don't like sites that require you give them an e-mail address before you can have a look-see at what they are offering.

@CelticCrafter

it is not a separate site......you can access it via the qvc homepage.

i am already signed into the forums, went to the main page, and cliced on the PRIVATE ACCESS banner at the top of the homepage. i can see everything that is available and can see items that have sold out already.

i agree with @SilleeMee .....it would be a good way to pick up  a second item that you may have purchased in the past. they WILL give you a refund if it is damaged or if there is a qvc error. not really so different than buying something on final sale.

I believe the reason why your email is required is so QVC can send you the (daily?) early access email that you need. I think you have to click the early access link from within that email in order to access the current items.

Honored Contributor

@Sandygb wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@CelticCrafter wrote:

I don't like sites that require you give them an e-mail address before you can have a look-see at what they are offering.

@CelticCrafter

it is not a separate site......you can access it via the qvc homepage.

i am already signed into the forums, went to the main page, and cliced on the PRIVATE ACCESS banner at the top of the homepage. i can see everything that is available and can see items that have sold out already.

i agree with @SilleeMee .....it would be a good way to pick up  a second item that you may have purchased in the past. they WILL give you a refund if it is damaged or if there is a qvc error. not really so different than buying something on final sale.

I believe the reason why your email is required is so QVC can send you the (daily?) early access email that you need. I think you have to click the early access link from within that email in order to access the current items.

i dont know @Sandygb

i was able to access the items yesterday and today without providing my email. i was signed into the forums though. i did not receive any email link.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I agree, I would take a chance on a no-return item if I can touch it, try it on, whatever the case.

@Kcubed wrote:

I clicked on a couple of items, but there was no video and no reviews.  If I can't return something, I at least want to see it presented and read what others have said about it before ordering.

Honored Contributor

Another thing I noticed is there are NO REVIEWS POSTED on these Private Access items. Won't be interested in buying if items considered 'final sale' or no reviews.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

My how things have changed at "the Q".  Shopping since CVN days.   I don't find any deep discounts of interest and with no return policy - no!   I will shop "as is" , clearance and LTS until that is ruined as well.  So many other places to shop now a days!