Esteemed Contributor

Re: PRIVATE ACCESS....watch out about the policy for returns

I haven't even looked at the items.  I'm afraid they will charge me just to look, lol.  Once I read the fine print beside the words, "Important Note"....I stopped zombie like in my tracks....WHOA.

Hey, you have 68 hours and 50 minutes to get in on these deals.  Sleep on it, .....HA HA.

Esteemed Contributor

@sparklestar....LOL, HECK NO they don't want it back.  Well, it ain't staying in my home....OMG, too funny.

Honored Contributor

For my whole life, I can't think of very many things I've ever bought when they couldn't be returned.

I( don't even bother looking at websites on which I know the return policies don't allow returns and I won't be doing thst here either.

That said, I'm not buying anything right now anyway.  Some people use EZPay so they can buy more, but I use it to put a brake on my buying.  When I have a whole list of accounts due, I stop as much buying as I can until they're paid.  I could pay them today, but I won't.  They're a good reminder I have enough for a few months.

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

For my whole life, I can't think of very many things I've ever bought when they couldn't be returned.

I( don't even bother looking at websites on which I know the return policies don't allow returns and I won't be doing thst here either.

That said, I'm not buying anything right now anyway.  Some people use EZPay so they can buy more, but I use it to put a brake on my buying.  When I have a whole list of accounts due, I stop as much buying as I can until they're paid.  I could pay them today, but I won't.  They're a good reminder I have enough for a few months.

@millieshops....great points.  I'm not buying much either and certainly won't be purchasing anything where I can not return items for whatever reason.

Respected Contributor

Talk about making something out of nothing.  That's a common practice with sales like that.  They are pushing merchandise out, clesrining the wharehouses.  They don't that stuff back back from shoppers who just changed their minds or never intended to keep it.

Esteemed Contributor

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel   I have missed you.   I don't understand why you have to enter your email.  Now you have me curious to look.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Chrystaltree2 wrote:

Talk about making something out of nothing.  That's a common practice with sales like that.  They are pushing merchandise out, clesrining the wharehouses.  They don't that stuff back back from shoppers who just changed their minds or never intended to keep it.

Well it may be nothing to you, but not being able to return items may be a big deal to others.  Uh, just so you know.

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel   I have missed you.   I don't understand why you have to enter your email.  Now you have me curious to look.  

There is not that much to look at, lol.

Honored Contributor

There is only one up-side I see to this Private Access and that is if you see something that you have purchased before at the regular price and liked it, you can now get it again at a cheaper price.

Super Contributor

I clicked on a couple of items, but there was no video and no reviews.  If I can't return something, I at least want to see it presented and read what others have said about it before ordering.