Honored Contributor

PRINCESS ANNE'S HUSBAND TESTS POSITIVE FOR COVID

Timothy Laurence has tested positive for COVID meaning he and Princess Anne will probably not see the Queen over the Christmas holidays.  The Queen's plans are still in flux due to the outbreak of the Omicron variant in the U.K.  At first plans with her family and a luncheon were called off but the family does not want her to be alone during her first Xmas without Phillip, so plans are still being discussed.

Source: Daily Mail UK

Honored Contributor

Re: PRINCESS ANNE'S HUSBAND TESTS POSITIVE FOR COVID

One of only many.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

One of only many.

😂  I think you realize he's in the royal family which doesn't include many.

Esteemed Contributor

The Queen cancelled all festivities already for this year. 

Honored Contributor

@godi wrote:

The Queen cancelled all festivities already for this year. 

@godi  I don't think that's yet the final word. Or at least "festivities" may not include family visits.

Honored Contributor

Why point out them,when many are dealing with this ,all us common people,not royals,some are fixated on royals ,and the wealthy.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee Interesting. I hadn't heard that.

I know people who are going on cruises on Christmas day, having large gatherings, traveling.  I wouldn't be surprised to see lockdowns or other measures in a couple of weeks.

It amazes me what people choose to do. 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Timothy Laurence has tested positive for COVID meaning he and Princess Anne will probably not see the Queen over the Christmas holidays.  The Queen's plans are still in flux due to the outbreak of the Omicron variant in the U.K.  At first plans with her family and a luncheon were called off but the family does not want her to be alone during her first Xmas without Phillip, so plans are still being discussed.

Oh my word, this is positively dreadful news.

They must be the only family in the world who will not be able to gather together over the Christmas holiday.

Do you not realize that families will be watching loved ones pass away with Covid all over the world over the holidays? I guess you feel that Timothy Laurence matters more that our loved ones.  

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Oh my word, this is positively dreadful news.

They must be the only family in the world who will not be able to gather together over the Christmas holiday.

Do you not realize that families will be watching loved ones pass away with Covid all over the world over the holidays? I guess you feel that Timothy Laurence matters more that our loved ones.  

@RetRN  Of course I realize it. Grow up.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

One of only many.

@goldensrbest   Agree.  So many around the world have passed away or have been left with severe after effects from having COVID.

This place reads like an obituary page sometimes.

And no, you do not have to skip over any thread.  You have as much right to post on it. 

Being lectured by the OP everytime somebody doesn't ooh and ahh over her threads is getting tiresome.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh