Esteemed Contributor

Re: PRINCE ANDREW NOT COOPERATING

@Carmie wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

Yes he's an individual but she shouldn't be photographed with him. Especially at church.

Why not at church?

Church is for us sinners.   It's a place where we can ask God for forgiveness and pray.  Do you think only holy people go to church?  All are welcome.

I am conflicted about the church photos.  On one hand, I think that's where he needs to be.  On the other, I feel that it comes across as a publicity stunt rather than a sincere outing for religious reasons.

Honored Contributor

A  request is not the same as a formal suboena, correct?

Respected Contributor

He's been going to church for decades.  Is he praying for forgiveness, in which case he should admit and atone for his transgressions, or is he praying he won't have to pay for it?

Either way, it doesn't seem to be working.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

@wildcat fan   Not so much a publicity stunt as he has been going to church many times before with no photos being shown.

Now - after lying low for  a while - he is being photographed with the Queen at various ‘outings’  -  as I posted before - RF more or less saying all is well here he is out laughing again with the Mum/Queen.  He may no longer be a working Royal but you will see, I think, more of these type of photos showing the Queen’s now approval of him to the people.  Not sure if it is working though but we will see.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

Of course he isn't cooperating.  He'd be the biggest fool on this planet if he said some single word to anyone about that matter.  Epstein is dead so there's that ends any possibility of Andrew being charged criminally or civilly for anything.  Unless, he were to say something to point a finger at his self.  We all saw how abysmally he performed during that cost him his place in the royal family.  I think he's not the smartest of people but he's smart enough not to repeat that mistake.  

@chrystaltree 

I don't see how Epstein's death prevents any charges being made to Andrew.  On the other hand, if prosecutors just want to get the facts down for the victims' civil trial coming up, they could always grant Andrew immunity ......  and make sure Mommy gets him a good lawyer.

Esteemed Contributor

JMO, Andrew is guilty of a crime. I would not expect him to make anymore statements. :What cooperation? 

Epstein is dead, and the women filing the civil suit will just use the evidence already in the record. 

Esteemed Contributor

There's more evidence than he said/she said?

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
Pathetic that Andrew gets a pass but MM is evil.

Yes, I went there and I stand by my statement.

Pathetic.

I agree. This is the real scandal they should be worried about.

MM is smart to leave this trainwreck behind.

I don't see any correlation between church attendance and being a good person. His attending church is irrelevant to this matter, but I'm sure it looks good for him and the queen in some people's eyes.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Esteemed Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

There's more evidence than he said/she said?

Prince Andrew is also not a US citizen and not accountable to our court system.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

First and foremost---he is a dirtbag along with the rest of those abusers--and should be told by his mommy---that unless he cooperates, all titles and and $$ will be withheld---he has always been a weenie in my opinion, and this just is more fuel to that fire------can't man up to what he did if he did it--altho, by the way he acts, he is not innocent--geez--that sounds familiar, right??!!!