Honored Contributor

Re: PRINCE ANDREW NOT COOPERATING

@grooms wrote:

Prince Edward and Charles both apparently have severe moral problems.....will never forgive scum Charles for what he did to Diana.  I hope the Queen can live long enough so that Prince William can take over the thrown and leave his father out in the cold.

I agree with you about Charles, but I can't forget that if Charles had been permitted to marry the woman he really loved, so much misery could have been avoided.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT  perhaps he is doing all these thing. I don't have any idea. Perhaps if he isn't he will. I am glad he is going to church, because it is a start in the right direction..

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cherry wrote:

@PamfromCT  perhaps he is doing all these thing. I don't have any idea. Perhaps if he isn't he will. I am glad he is going to church, because it is a start in the right direction..

But it is for show, he is a  rich, protected royal family ,that knew exactly what was going on.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know that @goldensrbest  but I do know if we want forgiveness for what we have done wrong ,we must forgive other too, and scripture tells us that judgement isn't ours, it is Gods

I don't feel perfect, or better than anyone else...I just know what is required of me..and I try to do it, not always very well, I am still working on that

Honored Contributor

I'm sure he's in a snit because his interview wasn't well received.

Honored Contributor

Where were the parents of these girls? They should be charged as well.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@occasionalrain wrote:

I see no reason, nothing to be gained, by cooperating. Epstein is dead and those who implicate others,whether the others are guilty or not, will get a deal. How often have innocent people been convicted when they cooperated, lots. 

@occasionalrain 

I don’t see it as a matter of “implication”.  There are facts about which Andrew has information, witnesses, photographs, financial transactions, and victims.

I’m not at all resolved to the idea that the guilty “get deals”, or to allowing individuals to refuse to testify.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

The guilty always get deals if they will implicate others who are more important. It's unfair since it promotes perjury. What criminal wouldn't lie to get a deal?

The Constitution protects against self incrimination.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Kachina624   Unfortunately this  seems to be the modus operandi for the RF in how they bring members back into the fold, so to speak.  They lie low for a while then the Queen will be seen with them horse riding, going to church, lunch, etc.  giving what seems to be her sign of approval then bam all back to normal.

Unfortunately, this is too serious to be handled this way.  Andrew has always been known as her favourite and for many years has been sheltered by his Mum.

I think he should now put on his big boy pants step up and clear his name not hide behind his mother.  Just my opinion.

@dulwich 

I've seen this written many times and have always wondered why ....  any idea?  Maybe he's the most funny one, and she likes his humor ... ?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Men...especially privileged men like The  disgusting Prince....who are guilty of sex crimes never admit guilt and say they are innocent.... that the women wanted it....  that is their OUT.  Obviously he is guilty.