QVC Customer Care

Re: PRINCE ANDREW NOT COOPERATING

This post has been removed by QVC because it is religious

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@cherry wrote:

A church is a hospital for sick souls ,it is not a country club for the sanctified..People go there to become better people and to worship God..

@cherry.  ....Among other things, like to seek positive public approval hypocritically.

An who are you to judge which it is?

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

Of course he isn't cooperating.  He'd be the biggest fool on this planet if he said some single word to anyone about that matter.  Epstein is dead so there's that ends any possibility of Andrew being charged criminally or civilly for anything.  Unless, he were to say something to point a finger at his self.  We all saw how abysmally he performed during that cost him his place in the royal family.  I think he's not the smartest of people but he's smart enough not to repeat that mistake.  

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@CrazyDaisy  It's her word and their denial, he said, she said. Moreover, a date she gave when she claimed Prince Andrew was with her, he can prove he was in Florida miles away. How reliable then is her cooperation?

Added to that, is the option for a law suit with a potential mega payout.

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately Price Andrews is going to skate on this as he has both the power and money to ensure he walks away clean(ish).  He'll probably end up being a witness for the prosecution or something gross like that . . . blech.

Honored Contributor

Deny, deny, deny ,that's the way the rich and famous deal with their crimes and passion these days.

Valued Contributor

Prince Edward and Charles both apparently have severe moral problems.....will never forgive scum Charles for what he did to Diana.  I hope the Queen can live long enough so that Prince William can take over the thrown and leave his father out in the cold.

Esteemed Contributor

Just to clarify.  I think a Believer should be interested in justice and being truthful, accountable for wrongs.  No grown man should be hiding behind his mother’s skirt.  And it is an unusual way of thinking that one must go into a house of worship to pray.  One can pray anywhere, at any time, as God never sleeps.  And I bet some of the most fervent prayers have and still are going out from battlefields and concentration camps.  And forgiveness requires being sorry for wrongs committed, as well as an attempt to make things right.  Just my little interpretation of what God expects.  

Respected Contributor

@grooms wrote:

Prince Edward and Charles both apparently have severe moral problems.....will never forgive scum Charles for what he did to Diana.  I hope the Queen can live long enough so that Prince William can take over the thrown and leave his father out in the cold.

But wait!  Aren't there rumors floating around that Prince William was also involved in a side romance?

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~