Respected Contributor

Re: PRINCE ANDREW FINALLY SERVED WITH COURT PAPERS!

@Mindy D wrote:

@Highlands72 @Pretty sure the crime was in the U.S. and not England. I don't think this is a trafficking charge. I think the girl is alleging activity with a minor. This is a civil case. The girl is suing Andy. Just guessing, though. Authorities will go after G. Maxwell for the trafficking, big time. Andrew might have to testify in criminal court along with many other famous people. 

The US Department of Justice issued a formal request to question Andrew about his friendship with Epstein. He has refused to cooperate. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

@Highlands72 @Pretty sure the crime was in the U.S. and not England. I don't think this is a trafficking charge. I think the girl is alleging activity with a minor. This is a civil case. The girl is suing Andy. Just guessing, though. Authorities will go after G. Maxwell for the trafficking, big time. Andrew might have to testify in criminal court along with many other famous people. 

@Mindy D 

Boy, I hope so.  He thinks he's above it all, and how DARE they think they have the right to even question him.  Andrew needs to be held accountable ,,,, no title ever makes you above the law.

@Tinkrbl44@Mindy DAs much as I'd love to see Andrew testify, it will never happen.  He's not a US citizen so the Feds can't touch him if he doesn't comply with a subpoena. He'll ignore them, just like he's done so far.

Honored Contributor

@decaf wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

@Mindy D 

Boy, I hope so.  He thinks he's above it all, and how DARE they think they have the right to even question him.  Andrew needs to be held accountable ,,,, no title ever makes you above the law.

@Tinkrbl44@Mindy DAs much as I'd love to see Andrew testify, it will never happen.  He's not a US citizen so the Feds can't touch him if he doesn't comply with a subpoena. He'll ignore them, just like he's done so far.

@decaf 

ITA.  Based on his previous interview and what a PR disaster that was, I suppose it's better for the royals if he refuses to cooperate.  It makes him look definitely guilty, but they probably think at least it can't get any worse than it already is.

Having said that ..... since he is now being sued, I'm not sure he can just pretend he's above it all and doesn't need to respond.

If more pressure is put on him, you can be sure that William and Kate will again be running interference with the press by putting out even more pictures of the kids.  People do get distracted by that, and temporarily forget about Andy.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: PRINCE ANDREW FINALLY SERVED WITH COURT PAPERS

@Tinkrbl44I don't blame them for Andrew's actions. Meghan has done enough on her own to be disliked. My guess Harry already knows there is a problem there, but with two kids he will stick around for a while.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 I agree, it says a lot about her. Doesn't sound like she participated much in their upbringing. I know royals have nannies but not all of them shuffled their kids off. Of course, that's how the queen's father was raised.

Super Contributor

Wow I have no idea whether he is guilty or not. Not sure anyone here has that information and is involved in the actual case BUT from the comments you wouldn't know it. If he is guilty then he should be tried in the courtroom. But some of the comments in here even involving his childrren are ridiculous! But not surprising!
Super Contributor

I am under the impression you must know them personally since you freely refer to him as a "sicko". There are a lot of "sicko" in the U.S. not sure the press is always honest.....
Super Contributor

What proof do you have that he is a sicko. I think everyone in here should be able to speak their truth just as you are!
Honored Contributor

@LillyandHobo wrote:
What proof do you have that he is a sicko. I think everyone in here should be able to speak their truth just as you are!

Here you go.

Prince Andrew and Ghislaine Maxwell owe it to their accusers to appear in  court | Gaby Hinsliff | The Guardian

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Super Contributor

So you are in a pic with someone and you are guilty as charged? Lol ok