Respected Contributor

Re: PRINCE ANDREW FINALLY SERVED WITH COURT PAPERS!

@PhillyGirl23   Why not?

Esteemed Contributor

Oh darn.

Wills is supposed to be the good one.

Honored Contributor

Oh please.  What factual evidence as been offered that William and Rose had an affair.  Especially in comparison to Andrew's mess.  Back when the rumors started I did not believe it at all and still do not.  Mainly because William as gone way out of his way to make sure his dating, engagement and marriage to Kate was nothing like his parent's nightmare.  

There are actually some married couples out there past and present who never cheated during the "until death do us part" took place.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@DiAnne wrote:

and now word is out on an affair that Prince William has had.  This group has quite a history for bad behavior.

@DiAnne   Old news.  Resurfaced a few years ago by a chef in Twitter; subsequently removed.

Kate and William were going to sue publications when this first hit but ended up just moving on with their lives.

Rose Hanbury's marriage is going strong, btw.

@Cakers3 

Thanks for the info.  I don't follow the royals but this item popped up on my computer a couple of days ago.  Did not realize it was old news.  

Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Oh please.  What factual evidence as been offered that William and Rose had an affair.  Especially in comparison to Andrew's mess.  Back when the rumors started I did not believe it at all and still do not.  Mainly because William as gone way out of his way to make sure his dating, engagement and marriage to Kate was nothing like his parent's nightmare.  

There are actually some married couples out there past and present who never cheated during the "until death do us part" took place.

@beckyb1012 

Yes, that's true, but the reason why they didn't cheat is important. 

If they never cheated, was it because they felt a strong connection to their spouses ... or was it because they never had any other "opportunities" to do so?   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@beckyb1012 

If they never cheated, was it because they felt a strong connection to their spouses ... or was it because they never had any other "opportunities" to do so?   

That would be the same for any marriage common or royal.  

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Oh darn.

Wills is supposed to be the good one.

@Johnnyeager   Will is supposedly the victim of H&M rumors, according to the previous post based on some vague tabloid read during some vague time and defended as such.

Dont'cha know H&M had to be dragged into this?

btw:  Using the word supposedly doesn't make the post valid, either.  LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@beckyb1012 

That would be the same for any marriage common or royal.  

@beckyb1012 

Of course it would ... and that was my point.