Super Contributor

Agree with everything said above. Croemer has one of the biggest hearts on the forum, she is always kind and considerate of others, while expressing her opinion. She has not always agreed with me, but she shares her thoughts in a way that is not belittling or judgmental.

PrideQueen, hope you will try to join in and contribute. There is truly no clique, unless you consider a clique a group of caring and thoughtful people. They take no nonsense, and stand up to rudeness, and if that makes a clique, I am happy to belong to it. Just know that your posts are valid, people read and care, so it would be nice if you would share more of yourself.

Valued Contributor
hi Rondell. Smiley Happy)
Super Contributor

Howdy, Sylvia honey! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor
On 1/15/2014 kittykatkay said:

Croemer is GOOD PEOPLE.

Frequent Contributor

EMT,

Very nice thread. If croemer is extending her hand in friendship she is being real and honest.She not only is funny but does have a heart of gold. There is a lot of good people on here.

Honored Contributor
On 1/15/2014 beammeupscottie said:

I am only going to post one time on this thread. But I did want to say that Croemer IS very nice to people and tries very hard to make sure everyone is included.

Pridequeen: if you feel left out sometimes it is likely because it is a fast moving thread. Or perhaps one poster waits for another to respond and then your post got lost in the shuffle. Sometimes a post doesn't get a response if there is nothing more to say on the subject.

Here is a little tip that might help you. If you use someones name in your post it will be more likely to get a response. Example if you say "Hi EMT I feel, thus and so"

Also, it is true that the more you post the more responses you get. I don't know why that is but that's the way it works.

As I said on the other thread: On ShowMe's Mr. Lucky thread when one of us is "ignored" we will often go "tap tap tap is this thing on?" Make a joke.

That's all I got. I hope you feel better next time.

Scottie......like what you wrote on here. Good words of advice.

Just keep posting, and eventually you will feel like you belong. Everyone may not agree with what you have to say, but so what......just keep posting and have some fun.

Honored Contributor

There are far and few posters on here like croemer......she is honest and a very caring person. She can be serious when need be, but she can sure be a lot of fun.....

Honored Contributor

Hi PrideQueen. Please don't feel ignored. Just scream at us and we'll scream back. May take ua a while, but we will. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/16/2014 Predsfan said:

Hi PrideQueen. Please don't feel ignored. Just scream at us and we'll scream back. May take ua a while, but we will. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

No, it doesn't ... Smile

Honored Contributor
On 1/16/2014 Sox2 said:
On 1/16/2014 Predsfan said:

No, it doesn't ... Smile

Hi, again, Sox! I don't mean scream in a bad way, by the way. LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."