Honored Contributor

Re: PREDS...Best wishes to your DD's upcoming marriage

What a sweet and thoughtful thread, @shell garden!   Sending my best, mostest powerful good vibes to your family, @Preds!   I know the day will be filled with love and joy, and I send your DD and SIL-to-be prayers and good wishes for a long, prosperous, fulfilling, blessed and happy life together!

Wedding animated emoticon

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you @dooBdoo, @IG, @pitdakota, @PamfromCT, @redwingsgal and @SoX.

@SoX, the wedding is tommorrow. Had rehersal this morning. 

@redwingsgal, how dare you ask that question.   He wouldn't be with my DD if he wasn't a Preds fan. LOL  I'll be waiting at the door for you and @dmod njSmiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

Wedding

Honored Contributor

@esmeesmerelda wrote:

Wedding

Thank you! Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

How Exciting!...Enjoy this very special time in your life and may your DD and SIL be blessed with a very happy life together and may their commitment to each other be the stronghold for any challenges that may come their way!

I'm such a mush when it comes to weddings!...Do you mind if I crash it... in a very dignified way, of course!...I promise I won't have any wine beforehand!...I can't make any promises afterwards though!...LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Thank you @dooBdoo@, @KingstonsMom, @pitdakota, @PamfromCT, @redwingsgal and @SoX.

@SoX, the wedding is tommorrow. Had rehersal this morning. 

@redwingsgal, how dare you ask that question.   He wouldn't be with my DD if he wasn't a Preds fan. LOL  I'll be waiting at the door for you and @dmod njSmiley Happy

@Preds  see ya there. I'll take pictures to share with everyone here. lol Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@Ok, Preds, I am headed to pick up @dmod nj, then we will be headed your way!!  This is quite the road trip, so please wait for us!!!

Many Congrats to you and your family, I sure hope he IS a Preds fan!!!

Let the margaritas flow!!!  hugs hugs kiss kiss

I"m ready, @redwingsgal when you are!!   I hope you are bringing the two seater broom!!

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Enjoy their special day together!  Sending early Congratulations to the Bride and Groom.  Maybe a few photos? ( Not necessarily showing any faces because of Q's rules and regulations.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Heart to all!!!

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Lila Belle, @ROMARY, and @MyShadowLove.

Your wine will be waiting on you @MyShadowLove. Smiley Happy