Esteemed Contributor

POSITIVE THOUGHTS PLEASE....

You all have been wonderful sending me your kind words when I told you I was devastated when I lost my best friend suddenly last month.  My daughter just called me to tell me that the woman I have become very close to over the past three years while watching our granddaughters play on the same softball team was rushed to the hospital and is in critical condition due to complications of pneumonia.  Her organs have shut down, and the next couple of days will determine if she will survive.  Once again, my heart is aching.  I need your positive thoughts, please, for this wonderful woman.  She is my age, 66, and has custody of her two granddaughters-ages 6 and 14.  She is truly amazing.  Her family needs her...

Honored Contributor

Re: POSITIVE THOUGHTS PLEASE....

IMG_3832.JPG

Respected Contributor

Sending prayers for your friend...

Super Contributor

Praying for your friend and those two grandchildren...also praying and sending you hugs.

Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry, @nana59.    I offer prayer for your dear friend, for all who love her, and for her medical team.    She sounds like a magnificent person, and she's lucky to have you in her life.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

My thoughts and prayers are with your friend,her grandchildren and all the people that love them. Prayers are also with her Dr's as they are caringfor her. God will be with them and you, her dear friend.

Esteemed Contributor

All good thoughts for you and your friend.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

It is late in the day, but you still come through with your kind and caring thoughts.  Thank you.  Hoping with all my might that tomorrow will bring encouraging news.  

Frequent Contributor

Prayers for your friend and for you as well.

Honored Contributor

Positive thoughts and prayers headed you way for you and your friend.  Blessings to all.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."