Honored Contributor

I have not seen a post from Porcelain in a very long time.  Does anyone know if I've simply missed reading her posts or if she has decided to leave the forum?  I hope not.  

Maybe she posts solely on the other forum.  I do enjoy her input so much.  Her opinions and thoughts are always so rational, informed  and well expressed.

Respected Contributor

Re: PORCELAIN -- Where Are You?

@golding76 wrote:

I have not seen a post from Porcelain in a very long time.  Does anyone know if I've simply missed reading her posts or if she has decided to leave the forum?  I hope not.  

Maybe she posts solely on the other forum.  I do enjoy her input so much.  Her opinions and thoughts are always so rational, informed  and well expressed.

@Porcelain 

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Esteemed Contributor

You might find Porcelain on the other forums.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

SloopJohnB, thank you.  For some reason -- and as I've written several times -- I got into the system via a back door or something.  Never had that set-up that connects to the poster.

Honored Contributor

gertrudecloset, I visit only this forum.  Never joined the others, whatever they are.

Esteemed Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

gertrudecloset, I visit only this forum.  Never joined the others, whatever they are.

OK @golding76 .  I know she posts there too.  I used to post there, but not anymore.  I do like seeing her from time to time over here too.  Hoping she's ok.....

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

gertrudecloset, like you, I hope Porcelain is okay, too.  These days, no matter who you are or where you live, something horrible can overtake you.

The other thing -- Porcelain may have tired of posting here.  It is understandable if that is the case.

Respected Contributor

Maybe she was banned.

Respected Contributor

I hope she is ok. I checked the other forum.  Has not posted at the Q or Proboards since the end of October.  You can click on their nic and see when they last posted.  

Honored Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

Maybe she needed a break. Her input here, though, is greatly missed. Thank you @golding76 for thinking of her and asking about her.🌺💕