Respected Contributor

Re: PLEASE MOVE THE GAME THREADS TO THEIR NEW HOME!

The Gamers cannot move till their Games move, right?

Doesn't the Q have to move each thread? I mean, I sure don't know how to move an entire thread to another forum....
Trusted Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

Edited to add, I was responding to Evelomaddict and I hit reply but it doesn't show her post. Ugh... Don't know what i am doing wrong. Also when I hit post, it doesn't show my post being posted, it just shows a blank screen and if I want to see my post I have to then click back on to Community Chat and then click back on to the thread. Is this normal now?

Irshgrl, I think I figured that one out. This is what I posted on Monday about it:

"Adelina

Posters Seeing Blank Pages After They Post
Options
Monday

With my playing around, I think I found what may be doing this for some of you. If you go to My Profile and then select Settings and then select Preference Options the very last item is called "Show confirmation pages for posts". Make sure that this is not ticked.

If someone already posted this, I apologize. The posts are all over the place today. Hopefully this will abate very soon."

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

Irish, if you want to respond to a particular poster, you click reply and then QUOTE in the upper right corner above the text box.

or

You can respond by starting off with her name or @ and the poster name.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Irish, if you want to respond to a particular poster, you click reply and then QUOTE in the upper right corner above the text box.

or

@You can respond by starting off with her name or @ and the poster name.

Ahhhhhh! Thank you very much Birdmama! I think it worked!

Adelina thank you so much. I am going right now to change those preferences to see how it goes.

Sorry for being so crabby everyone! It was a rough day. I need to turn my frown upside down and not let my bad mood bring others down!! lol!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

@Adelina wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

Edited to add, I was responding to Evelomaddict and I hit reply but it doesn't show her post. Ugh... Don't know what i am doing wrong. Also when I hit post, it doesn't show my post being posted, it just shows a blank screen and if I want to see my post I have to then click back on to Community Chat and then click back on to the thread. Is this normal now?

Irshgrl, I think I figured that one out. This is what I posted on Monday about it:

"Adelina

Posters Seeing Blank Pages After They Post
Options
Monday

With my playing around, I think I found what may be doing this for some of you. If you go to My Profile and then select Settings and then select Preference Options the very last item is called "Show confirmation pages for posts". Make sure that this is not ticked.

If someone already posted this, I apologize. The posts are all over the place today. Hopefully this will abate very soon."

Ok Adelina. I went and unchecked it. Lets see if that helps. Thanks so much for the suggestion!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, it worked Adelina! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are an angel! Heart

JFK
Honored Contributor

I don't understand why Gamers have to sign up to be admitted into that Forum.