Valued Contributor

PLEASE MOVE THE GAME THREADS TO THEIR NEW HOME!

for the love of cream cheese, please make it stop. 

for the record, i do like games and the gamers. i miss our sub-forums. 

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Esteemed Contributor

Re: PLEASE MOVE THE GAME THREADS TO THEIR NEW HOME!

They need to just put "Gamers" in the forum list to the left. I don't understand why they think they need to hide it and do a special signup. Just put it there and the gamers will go there.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

It's like the Invasion of the Body Snatchers ... they just won't leave, despite what the mods are saying!  

Respected Contributor

They're bringing up the old threads to help the moderators move them to the gamers forum because apparently that how things are done now.
Esteemed Contributor

I agree. I don't understand why they don't actually move all the old gamer threads to an whole seperate forum called "Gamers" like they had before. Then they can have all of their old games and start new ones.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

"Gamers" should be showing up under "Community Chat"...at least that is what I read yesterday from the QVC Community Team...They stated it would take 24 hours for this to take place, so it should show up soon.

Meanwhile, they were alerting all of the "Gamers" to contact them, so that they could be placed in the new forum...so it does sound somewhat confusing...at least to me...lol

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Trusted Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

I agree. I don't understand why they don't actually move all the old gamer threads to an whole seperate forum called "Gamers" like they had before. Then they can have all of their old games and start new ones.

Maybe because Gamers sounds like gambling? Hahaha

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Valued Contributor

i'm so sorry for being so impatient. i don't mean any disrepect to the gamers. i'm grumpy today. 

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor

I was going to say, be patient.  The gamer section was just established.  I think they are trying to accommodate all the requests while users are online.

In QVC's defense this time - they can't be all things to all people.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am too! It has been so hot and humid here, I know that has added to it. I am super crabby. I come here for fun and relaxation, I don't want to have to read through all these instructions to learn how to post here, I just want to post!

I also don't understand why they are making Gamers request this, why don't just set up a Gamers thread, move all the old posts to it and be done with it?

BTW, my complaint isn't at ALL with the Gamers. Don't mean to sound snarky with them at all!Heart

Edited to add, I was responding to Evelomaddict and I hit reply but it doesn't show her post. Ugh... Don't know what i am doing wrong. Also when I hit post, it doesn't show my post being posted, it just shows a blank screen and if I want to see my post I have to then click back on to Community Chat and then click back on to the thread. Is this normal now?

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK