Esteemed Contributor

Re: PILOT DELIBERTLY CRASHED PLANE.

Please don,t argue on here. Respect those people,s memory. Evil or mental illness, doesn,t matter, 149 people met a horrible death.
Respected Contributor

On 3/26/2015 Stella Dallas said:
On 3/26/2015 TaxyLady said:

How do we combat this type of evil? How do we know when a person has no respect for human life? Why is someone so crazy they would want to kill all those people not to mention the children?

Whoa, there TaxyLady, ease up on the gas a little!

As of now, no one really knows exactly what happened. It could be that one of the pilots deliberately crashed the plane but it could also be than one of them had a medical emergency and thereby crashed the plane.

Try not be TOO eager to declare it a crime scene, blame it on terrorist activity, or anything else until the investigation has been completed.

It's Official Stella. It was intentional. The airlines even have admitted it. The officials have admitted it. The co pilot deliberately locked the pilot out of the cockpit and they can tell that he intentionally crashed the plane.

Super Contributor

On 3/26/2015 LaVieEnRose said:
On 3/26/2015 KittyLouSoutenu said:
On 3/26/2015 LaVieEnRose said:
On 3/26/2015 KittyLouSoutenu said:

You can't prove evil.

Unless you're one of those hosts on ID's "Most Evil". They think they can.

They even grade the level!

Actions prove evil in some cases.

Adolph Hitler ring a bell?

Nope, you can't prove evil.

Even with people who are the worst of the worst in history.

It may BE evil, may LOOK like evil, but it may be a mental disorder.

And being a mental disorder doesn't make it any better, really. The result is the same.

It's a fascinating question though isn't it?

Do you really think Hitler was mentally ill? Many reports claim he was not.

I don't think Hitler was mentally ill; I think he literally sold his soul to the devil, in some way, or was demon-possessed. That sounds crazy but the level of evil and depravity and cruelty was, it seems to me, beyond the capacity of a normal, though possibly evil, human being.

Super Contributor

On 3/26/2015 beammeupscottie said:

How do we combat this type of evil? How do we know when a person has no respect for human life? Why is someone so crazy they would want to kill all those people not to mention the children?

As of now, no one really knows exactly what happened. It could be that one of the pilots deliberately crashed the plane but it could also be than one of them had a medical emergency and thereby crashed the plane.

Try not be TOO eager to declare it a crime scene, blame it on terrorist activity, or anything else until the investigation has been completed.

It's Official Stella. It was intentional. The airlines even have admitted it. The officials have admitted it. The co pilot deliberately locked the pilot out of the cockpit and they can tell that he intentionally crashed the plane.

Has someone issued a statement or a report to that effect?

Respected Contributor

On 3/26/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:

There was already a page put up and then taken down on FB. Here is is. I have no idea who made it.

http://www.romagnanoi.it/news/home/1216800/Andreas-Lubitz---Eroe-dello.html

WOW! I just looked at that.

Respected Contributor

On 3/26/2015 beammeupscottie said:

Yes. It was broadcast live.

Respected Contributor

My grandmother told me when I was growing up that the devil walks the earth.

The problem with figuring out whether someone is mentally ill or just evil is that a lot of people with schizophrenia can exhibit evil without their meds. I have seen it up close and personal. I guess you could say I loved the person but despised their illness.....

Super Contributor

On 3/26/2015 qvcaddition said: Please don,t argue on here. Respect those people,s memory. Evil or mental illness, doesn,t matter, 149 people met a horrible death.

What are mb's for, if not discussing and arguing? It sounds like this distresses you so maybe this is a thread you need to stay away from for a while. Of course we respect the dead and I don't know how trying to get to the truth about how they met their end is in any way disrespectful.

Contributor

Screening and testing for mental stability and background checks are not foolproof either. I'm not only talking about pilots, I mean anyone whose line of work is being responsible for the public in some capacity. You never know when someone is on their best behavior only to commit some horrendous act at some later date. Some things just cannot be foreseen, no matter what we do. That in itself is the scariest thing of all. This co-pilot might have stood at the doorway and smiled and greeted the very people he killed later.

Honored Contributor

Yes, a French prosecutor has revealed this several hours ago. He has however not called this act a suicide or a terrorist act.