Honored Contributor

Re: PILOT DELIBERTLY CRASHED PLANE.

If you think about it, a suicidal person doesn't hold back from hurting others (unfortunately these people died along with him).

Look at someone like Robin Williams, who takes his life, but knows he's leaving behind his loved ones. It didn't stop him though, even the pain he must have known they would go through. The unanswered questions, which adds to the grief. Not understanding it. The quick end all.

I believe this young man wanted to kill himself.

Honored Contributor

Topaz: Could be. Sometimes (not always) isolated/introverted folks just have too much time to think.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/26/2015 MomOf4 said:

To everyone who denies there is evil just mental illness, I wonder if you think members of the Taliban aren't evil just mentally ill?

Both can exist, till there is some evidence that this person was truly evil and intended to kill the passengers can he not be given the benefit of a doubt. After all we only know of his action for this brief period of time. Having witnessed a person having a Psychotic Break, I can say that a person is capable of doing some outrageous acts (up to and including harming others). With help, then going back to their normal self. There will be some evidence indicating affiliations, communications etc. if this in fact was intentional.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Valued Contributor

emmysmom, THAT is EXACTLY who I would be speaking to!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Super Contributor

On 3/26/2015 LaVieEnRose said:
On 3/26/2015 KittyLouSoutenu said:
On 3/26/2015 LaVieEnRose said:
On 3/26/2015 KittyLouSoutenu said:

You can't prove evil.

Unless you're one of those hosts on ID's "Most Evil". They think they can.

They even grade the level!

Actions prove evil in some cases.

Adolph Hitler ring a bell?

Nope, you can't prove evil.

Even with people who are the worst of the worst in history.

It may BE evil, may LOOK like evil, but it may be a mental disorder.

And being a mental disorder doesn't make it any better, really. The result is the same.

It's a fascinating question though isn't it?

Do you really think Hitler was mentally ill? Many reports claim he was not.

We will never know for sure whether he was mentally ill or just plain evil.

But Hitler was inspired by the American Indian genocide.

So... who was the real evil that helped create the evil named Hitler?