Honored Contributor

PICKING UP ANYTHING ON FREE SHIPPING TODAY?

I've ordered some mugs I've had my eye on.  Thinking of adding a Le Creuset canister to the one I already have-- free shipping really helps with those...

Trusted Contributor

Re: PICKING UP ANYTHING ON FREE SHIPPING TODAY?

No!  All of the items on my wishlist have gone up in price since yesterday.  MORE than the shipping cost 👎

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

I've ordered some mugs I've had my eye on.  Thinking of adding a Le Creuset canister to the one I already have-- free shipping really helps with those...

Yes, I've been looking at A341844, a Susan Graver fleece  coat, and today was the day. I ordered it in Charcoal with wine trim. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

i got a few items so far......PLUS the topcashback rebate site has qvc at 10% cash back!

i got two sunglasses (black and tortoise) that were on lunchtime special from peace/love/world.

i also purchased some temptations winter whimsy items.....two spoonrests (reindeer and snowman) and the sugar/creamer set. i have been collecting winter whimsy pieces for a few years.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@Oznell   Yes, I needed a new pair of slippers so I ordered a nice pair in Navy blue that has an "outdoor" sole on it.  Used Rakuten to get the 10% cash back as well.  So that was a win for me.

Best,

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Honored Contributor

I've ordered the Lock n Lock containers with the Christmas gift bags. This is perfect to put gift cards in with a few individual wrapped candies. Friends have indicated they use the container to take snacks to work or use to organize small office items.

Esteemed Contributor

Not...YET!😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Gee, I didn't know about free shipping today.............I'll have to take a look.

Forgot to look at Lunchtime Specials, too.  Wish they would have them available for more hours.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I was going to get one of those arcade games for Christmas but they are sold out of the one I wanted. 

Honored Contributor

@mac116 wrote:

No!  All of the items on my wishlist have gone up in price since yesterday.  MORE than the shipping cost 👎

@mac116   I've been seeing a few posts about this issue.

No free lunch and all that.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh