Esteemed Contributor

Re: PER READER'S DIGEST-COMEBACKS THAT WILL SHUT DOWN ANY ARGUMENT

@CrazyDaisy wrote:

@CelticCrafter wrote:

Just my opinion, I think most of them are mean.

And rather childish.  They say when you resort to insults, you have lost the argument.

I agree 100%!

Frequent Contributor

11.  You're the reason why tubes of toothpaste have

instructions on them.

Reminds me of those 'Do not remove under penalty of law' tags one finds on mattresses, etc. Head scratchers.

Respected Contributor

To me, these are rather juvenile and unsophisticated.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@denisemb wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma

@Icegoddess  

I will take responsibility for my last post,which was meant to be sarcastic toward your OP's responces..

Evidentally, I need to be more specific) in my typing and will try to do so in the future.

So, I am sincere and honest in enjoying your posts/jokes.  Hppe we can kiss and make up!

Thank you, too Icegoddess.

@denisemb ...I have to say Ice Goddess picked up on it right away.  Okay denisemb, give me a hint in the future so I

don't get my feelings hurt when they shouldn't be lol.  Yes, we can kiss and make up, all is good. Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@denisemb wrote:

Wow.

@Lindsays Grandma  

How dare you guote something from that well-known mean, childish, rude and tacky Reader's Digest!!!  We all know it's totally serious and offensive!

Some need to spend less $ at QVC and purchase a sense of humor (said meanly, childishly, rudely, tacky and whatever you come up with).

Funny how some decry random JOKES, yet post mean-spirited repllies.

ETA:  Darn...forgot "demeaning"".

When something is funny I laugh, when "jokes" aren't I don't. These aren't funny....Darn...forgot mean spirited.