Esteemed Contributor

1.   Haters try to expose what's wrong with you, because the're jealous of everything that's right about you.

2.   There are two types of people.  Those that hate their life and do something about it and those that hate their life and and don't do anything about it.  Which type are you?

3.   You cannot expect to stay on the right path if you are walking with the wrong people.

4.   Some people make themselves miserable and everybody else miserable when they can rather make themselves  happy and everybody else happy.

5.   Sometimes the people who act the happiest are the ones going through the most.

6.   I admire people who choose to shine even after the storms they have been through.

7.   Some people come into your life and you just know will never be able to replace them if they left.

8.   When the wrong people leave your life, the right things start.

9.   Sometimes the people we should fear the most, should be the ones closest to us.

10.   To be around those who enhance your life is called success,  To enhance the lives of those around you is called significance.

11.   Be with people who always show you their strength and hopes and not waste time with people who constantly remind you of your failures and mistakes.

12.   Don't chase people.  Be you, do your own thing and work hard.  The right people who belong in your life will come to you, and stay.

13.   Forget those people who forget you.

14.   From all the toys in the world, people choose feelings to play with.

15.   Successful people build each other.  They motivate, inspire and push each other.  Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

16.   The loneliest people are the kindest.  The saddest people smile the brightest.  The most hurt people are the wisest and the people who do not expect from others are the happiest.

17.   People who are truly worthy never see any good in making others feel unworthy of themselves.

18.   I respect people that tell me the truth, no matter how hard it s.

19.   People who are not inclined to take great challenges just settle for something less.

20.   We meet people for a specific reason.  They're either a blessing  or a lesson.

21.   Socializing is creating a virtual company with people in the network as employees.

22.   Weak people see flaws in others where strong people see potential.  

23.   You spend your whole life trying to fit in, and when you finally do, you realize that you are surrounded by the very people who held you down,

24.   There isn't a person anywhere that isn't capable of doing more than he thinks he can.

25.   Don't wait for people to be kind, show them how.

26.   It's so ironic that it took so much time for people to realize your real value.  They come knocking right when you have finally closed the door.

27.   Never treat others in the way you don't like to be treated yourself.

28.   Unity of the people can bring down any system.

29.   Sometimes you have to accept that people's part in your story is over.

30.   Every person has a bad habit naturally.  But it's up to the person to decide whether to keep it or get rid of it.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma   In your magic bag of quotes/lists, would you please look for a good one for "uplifting a frustrated, or tired, or sad spirit" type of lists please?

Life's handed me one of those days today.  Thanks, if you can or know of any.

Esteemed Contributor

I love number 20. All are worth reading more than once. 🙏❤️☕️ 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  Numbers 2, 4, 5, 6, 10, 15, 16, 18, and 20 speak the loudest to me. Brava!👏👏👏👏 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma   In your magic bag of quotes/lists, would you please look for a good one for "uplifting a frustrated, or tired, or sad spirit" type of lists please?

@qualitygal ...well, this is a first.  I'm sorry you have been hit hard with a few bad days, I'll do my best to find something that will cheer you up.  I don't know how long it will take so in the meantime, please try to lift those spirits.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Re: PEOPLE QUOTES

[ Edited ]

@qualitygal wrote:

@qualitygal ...I hope these help ;

When you face difficult time, know that challenges are not sent to destroy you.  The're sent to promote, increase and strengthen you.

Life can be very hard sometimes and you wonder why, but a little compassion is sometimes all anyone needs to get by.

Never let hard time break you.  Be strengthened by the adverse circumstances you are going through and allow yourself to gain from these experiences.

Tough times are a blessing in disguise, it always reveals the true color of the people around us.

Sometimes life becomes so hard, but then  you somehow manage to make it easier.  Relax.

I truly respect those who stay strong during hard times.  Even when they have every reason to break down.

There are those days when everything seemed to just fall apart completely, but remember it's going to last just for awhile and then it will be over.

It will get harder before it gets easier.  You just need to make it through the hard stuff first, and know that one day it will get better for good.

Just because you have experienced pain doesn't mean you won't feel happiness again.

Smiling is the best way to face every problem.

Honored Contributor

My favorites & comments...

Very true. 

4.   Some people make themselves miserable and everybody else miserable when they can rather make themselves  happy and everybody else happy.

I definitely admire these people. 

6.   I admire people who choose to shine even after the storms they have been through.

Very hard. I still reach out to a friend from my past, but she rarely responds. I find it difficult to understand why she can’t reply to a simple text message. 

13.   Forget those people who forget you.

I will never believe that toxic people are in my life to teach me a lesson unless it’s the lesson of patience dealing with their cruelty, drama, & negativity. 

20.   We meet people for a specific reason.  They're either a blessing  or a lesson.

Amen! 

27.   Never treat others in the way you don't like to be treated yourself.