Esteemed Contributor

PEOPLE ARE FUNNY

[ Edited ]

1.   When I was a boy, I had a disease that required me to eat dirt three times a day in order to survive.  It's a good thing my older brother told me about it.

2.   My husband's favorite place to stand is right in front of whatever cabinet I need.

3.   Pretty sure my wife's memoir would be called, "Just Take The Extra Two Seconds And Put It In The Dishwasher."

4.   I need to lose some weight.  During a recent trip to visit my son and his family, I stopped off at a bakery to pick up dessert.  After scanning the display case, I settled on a dozen pound-cake cupcakes. The clerk's pleasant response:      "Is that for here or to go?"

5.   Over dinner, I could sense something was bothering my mother, so I asked if anything was wrong.  "Yes, she admitted.  "What's all this I hear on the news about banning baking products?"  I patted her hand reassuringly and said,

"That's vapping products."

6.   The difference between dog people and cat people:

Dog people wish their dog were people.  Cat people wish they were cats.

7.   WHY GRANDMOTHER, WHAT A SHARP TONGUE                                                 YOU  HAVE!

Sure, they look sweet, but some grandmas just

don't have a filter.

*My freshman year of college, my grandmother mailed me sugar cookies for my birthday but wrote in the card that she'd put jalapenos in them so that I would know she was thinking of me "but wouldn't gain weight."

*When my older sister told my family she was pregnant out of wedlock and not in a relationship, my grandma sighed, looked at me, and said, "We always thought it would be you."

*I had just met my boyfriend's family for the first time.  As I was leaving, his grandma gave me a hug and said it was wonderful to meet me.  I said, "Thank you.  It's nice to    know I have approval."  To which she replied, "Oh, now, dear, just because we like you doesn't mean we approve.

Life In These Uniteds States

Reader's Digest

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma .... 😂🤣🥰❤️

Super Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

Once again thank you for the laughs!

I like #3! Isn't that the truth! 

Esteemed Contributor

OMG number 2 is so true! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙏☕️❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  

*When my older sister told my family she was pregnant out of wedlock and not in a relationship, my grandma sighed, looked at me, and said, "We always thought it would be you."

*I had just met my boyfriend's family for the first time.  As I was leaving, his grandma gave me a hug and said it was wonderful to meet me.  I said, "Thank you.  It's nice to    know I have approval."  To which she replied, "Oh, now, dear, just because we like you doesn't mean we approve.

This sounds so much like my grandmother.😂😂😂🤣🤣

She was an amazing woman, but had absolutely NO filter!😂😂

~~~All we need is LOVE💖