Trusted Contributor

Re: PATTY REILLY NOW IT COSMETICS REPRESENTATIVE on HSN

Since IT is owned by L'Oreal, she is not exactly in a terrible position.  Perhaps other opportunities will become available if she wants them.  I watched her - she was terrific.  Her presentation was thorough, helpful and not over-the-top.  Very well done.

Honored Contributor

I saw a few minutes of her on HSN, she looked great and did a really good job. Very thorough and professional. Patty always did love Beauty......I wonder if she still lives in L.A.?

Honored Contributor

Prior to being a rep for IT Cosmetics, she was on HSN with the Beauty Blender Sponge.

@CANDLEQUEEN, I believe she now lives in Atlanta. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@BirkiLady wrote:

@usffan  Patty Reilly doesn't need a full-time job any longer. She's an excellent saleswoman and a professional speaker. I'm confident she is doing a terrific job representing the IT line. Patty exceeds in everything she does; sounds like a perfect position for her at this time in her life.  

LOL, I find your statement interesting, if she exceeds at everything, why was she fired from QVC and keeps going from job to another!!!

@Hooty  Do you have proof Patty Reilly was fired? If not, you are posting nasty gossip. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BirkiLady wrote:

@Hooty wrote:

@BirkiLady wrote:

@usffan  Patty Reilly doesn't need a full-time job any longer. She's an excellent saleswoman and a professional speaker. I'm confident she is doing a terrific job representing the IT line. Patty exceeds in everything she does; sounds like a perfect position for her at this time in her life.  

LOL, I find your statement interesting, if she exceeds at everything, why was she fired from QVC and keeps going from job to another!!!   

@Hooty  Do you have proof Patty Reilly was fired? If not, you are posting nasty gossip. 

Of course I don't have "proof" , but I read it on the forums at the time it happened,  do you have "proof" she did not get fired, LOL???

BTW, does she still "admire" herself in the monitor, it's all about "Patti", LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

Just because you read it on the boards here certainly doesn't make it true.  I wouldn't take it as gospel truth.

Trusted Contributor

Patti has worked for It since the end of 2017.

She used to go to QVC UK but now they hired a local lady named Rose.

She also goes to TSC in Canada to present products.

Trusted Contributor

@sashamatthews wrote:

Since IT is owned by L'Oreal, she is not exactly in a terrible position.  Perhaps other opportunities will become available if she wants them.  I watched her - she was terrific.  Her presentation was thorough, helpful and not over-the-top.  Very well done.

And the flip side is that she may be in a not so good position.

A company like L'Oreal is huge and they run things now.  

She is just a small cog in a very big wheel.

Trusted Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@BirkiLady wrote:

@Hooty wrote:

@BirkiLady wrote:

Of course I don't have "proof" , but I read it on the forums at the time it happened,  do you have "proof" she did not get fired, LOL???

BTW, does she still "admire" herself in the monitor, it's all about "Patti", LOL!!!

————-            

I always liked Patti.  She was always well informed and prepared and did a good job. 

She he got an awfully nice send off, for someone who had been terminated. 

I think what really kaboshed those “fired”, rumors, though, was an article in a trade magazine. As I recall, it was about, the movement of some recent (at the time) home shopping hosts. It basically said that Patti had been willing to stay, but wanted reduced hours. 

QV C wanted more of a commitment, and they parted ways. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@BirkiLady wrote:

@Hooty wrote:

@BirkiLady wrote:

Um, no, I think you have her confused with Lisa Robertson. SHE couldn't quit looking at herself in the monitor.