Esteemed Contributor

Talking about snow reminds me of our recent visit to Lakewood, Colorado.  We were staying with friends and one morning when I got out of bed I looked out of the window and what did I see?  Snow, beautiful snow.  Now I'm a New York born and bred lady who left NY to live in CA in 1964 and haven't seen snow except for one visit to the mountains for a weekend.

Well, seeing that beautiful scene brought back a lot of memories which lasted all of two days.  I couldn't believe how quickly it was all gone but still glad I got to see it.  It did remind me of one thing in particular...I wouldn't want to have to shovel it and drive in it!!!!

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@just bee.  Its 8:45pm and we have about 1" on the ground.  You?

@Kachina624 

We ended up with a mix of rain and snow ("snain") but no real accumulation on the ground.

Nice to have a little something in the way of moisture. Heart

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~