Esteemed Contributor

Re: Over 55 lifestyle blog or newsletter??

Susan after 60

Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

I've never been able to relate to anyone else's life style or coaching blogs.  I've blazed (or stumbled) my own trails through life.  

@RoughDraft   Oh good grief.  That is not the point.  LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mac116 wrote:

Thanks to those who have responded.  I will post if something turns out to be wonderful.  I often want/need inspiration, a gentle push, or a new idea to get me moving from the chaise or chair and the latest book. 

@mac116 I look forward to what you discover!

Life is non-stop learning, appreciation, enjoyment, and "all the feels," as the expression goes. Inspiration is uplifting. Inspiration can come from any direction. Good for you.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@mac116 wrote:

Thanks to those who have responded.  I will post if something turns out to be wonderful.  I often want/need inspiration, a gentle push, or a new idea to get me moving from the chaise or chair and the latest book. 

@mac116 I look forward to what you discover!

Life is non-stop learning, appreciation, enjoyment, and "all the feels," as the expression goes. Inspiration is uplifting. Inspiration can come from any direction. Good for you.

@mac116 

Our inimitable @oznell just posted about a designer in the Home forum (downsized master bedroom). Her name is Cindy Hattersley and I just discovered she has not only home design in her world but a whole lifestyle blog.

cindyhattersleydesign DOT com

She writes for women over 50 and I'm excited to read what she has to say (as I only learned of her today). I thought I'd better let you know before I forget.

This isn't a recommendation, per se, but more of an "I just found this and thought about you" kind of thing.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

AARP has a magazine, newsletter & a message board.

Nothing to do with the original topic but I just realized that we haven't received any kind of krap from AARP in a really long time! 

I probably shouldn't have poked that bear!

Trusted Contributor

@GingerPeach 

Thanks for posting!