Respected Contributor

Re: Our first EVER newborn fawn

@MamaWick wrote:

We retired to a rural area in Texas last July and missed last season. Well, today we woke up to this about 50' from out front porch. Be still my heart.FB_IMG_1589899655109.jpg

HeartHeartHeart I LOVE THIS SO MUCH

-Do Not Copy Pls-
New Contributor

So sweet. We live in Pacifica CA and we get deer every day. Our back fence blew down one bad winter storm and two days later deer started coming down into our backyard every morning and evening. I just saw our first fawn spotting on the hillside last week. The does will bring the fawns down to our yard in a few weeks. It's like they are introducing them to us. I always put out fresh water and then I cube apples and mix with the birds nuts and berries bird food and they love it. I always feel so blessed to see them. Enjoy your new fur friends. 

Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick 

Is that fawn available on Easy Pay? I want one!

Gives me such joy to look at this photo you posted...thank you for sharing this little treasure. So adorable. Heart

Trusted Contributor

@smacken 

Welcome new poster! I am in Santa Rosa, so hello NEIGHBOR. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@golding76 

So well-said! Beauty in the midst of all this chaos. Heart

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMac 

Went back and looked at the original pic, and now I can't UNSEE the giant rabbit!!! Leave it to you! 

That giant blinking eye is like an art installation - fabulous! But, creepy too.....Man Very Happy