Trusted Contributor

@suzyQ3 

Your "big bash" sounded just wonderful.  I'm happy for

you and your family.  So nice to read about such a

fun occasion.  Thanks for sharing.

Respected Contributor

Re: Our big bash last night

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 That is so wonderful that you were able to be with your family. I am hoping that we will be with ours fairly soon. It has been a hard year.

Your dinner sounds fabulous! Are you able to share the restaurant?--- Birthday wishes to mr Suzy!

Respected Contributor

It is wonderful you got to have such a memorable night with your family!

Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 - sounds like a magical night and what a bonus to look out over the ocean. Happy Birthday to your hubby.

Still waiting to see our daughter and grands. Haven't seen them since December 2019 (other than Facetime).

Honored Contributor
Glad you had a nice time with your family. And a belated Happy 75th to your husband.
The food sounds delicious
Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

@suzyQ3 That is so wonderful that you were able to be with your family. I am hoping that we will be with ours fairly soon. It has been a hard year.

Your dinner sounds fabulous! Are you able to share the restaurant?--- Birthday wishes to mr Suzy!

@hennypenny, I don't see why not. :-) It's The Strand House in Manhattan Beach, which is the beach city adjacent to Hermosa Beach, where we live. Our family lives in MB. The restaurant is literally yards from the sand.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Re: Our big bash last night

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 , Thank you!

I am up the coast in S.Bar. Was hoping it was closer. It sounds like a wonderful spot. 

We are a bit leary of travelling so far (lol) as we both have bad hips and are quite gimpy. We have family in the area, so will hope that in the future if we get our parts replaced we can go there. 

Honored Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

@suzyQ3 , Thank you!

I am up the coast in S.Bar. Was hoping it was closer. It sounds like a wonderful spot. 

We are a bit leary of travelling so far (lol) as we both have bad hips and are quite gimpy. We have family in the area, so will hope that in the future if we get our parts replaced we can go there. 

@hennypenny, Santa Barbara ain't too shabby! :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 , We love it here, but always on the look out for a fun new place to explore. We have pretty much been on lock down  here, so new restaurants and spots sound so intriguing.