Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,426
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Our Face image will be our ID when ordering online.

We just had a conference about this : sensors they are the wave of the future. 

Not just your face but your whole body to prove your identity as well as to gain access into places. Just like keyless entry.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,454
Registered: ‎01-13-2013

Re: Our Face image will be our ID when ordering online.

If this is true, I won't be ordering anything online. I wouldn't participate in anything like that.

 

That is a real invasion of privacy.

 

I will shop locally from people I know.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 19,219
Registered: ‎08-08-2010

Re: Our Face image will be our ID when ordering online.


@MIMA wrote:

The post about putting paper over the laptop camera......How many of you do this?  This is the first I've heard about it. You think people hack into your computer to watch you typing?

 

Weird.  I never gave it a thought.  I can't imagine anyone wanting to watch me type.  LOL  How boring.  Of course in the mornings I'd sure give them a scare!


There have been a number of news stories done about this exact thing happening, people being watched in their bedrooms etc. unknown to them at the time.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,580
Registered: ‎06-15-2015

Re: Our Face image will be our ID when ordering online.


@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@hckynutjohn wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

Just think in the future our face image will be how we order on line.  Not our finger prints.  

 

It will be like a selfie while using our phone or computer.

 

So it makes sense that the Q will be using our face in this forum for our Avatar?   Oh heck nothing makes sense at times.   We might as will sit back and enjoy the ride.  Things are changing.

 

................................................................................................. 

 Why would you think they would use your face? Fingerprints are 1 of a kind. A face? Look for an identical twin or the now ever popular, massive cosmetic surgery. Might be a twin of mine runnin round out there somewhere. I am going to insist they go by only DNA. Can't be to careful nowadays!

 

 


..............................................................................................

 

Some people do not have finger prints.  Or some have had them removed over time in life.  So fingerprints do  change.   The face can be changed also.   So that is why they are working within the eye.   Everyones eyes have a different dot or dash or color or colors in different areas.   Even twins have different eyes.  

I think in the future our DNA might be used.  And this DNA can be picked up like a screening device like a xray but not a xray ...will be another new way of getting our DNA.  We might have to lick something.  Just kidding.  Maybe we might have to blow into a tube or something.   


  

Who has their fingerprints removed besides criminals? As for the eyes, how about someone wearing contacts, or old people that have had iol lenses surgeries?

hckynut(john)
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,051
Registered: ‎08-05-2011

Re: Our Face image will be our ID when ordering online.

[ Edited ]

@MIMA wrote:

The post about putting paper over the laptop camera......How many of you do this?  This is the first I've heard about it. You think people hack into your computer to watch you typing?

 

Weird.  I never gave it a thought.  I can't imagine anyone wanting to watch me type.  LOL  How boring.  Of course in the mornings I'd sure give them a scare!


..............................................................

 

It has been reported many times about people hacking into others computer to watch them.  

 

One teacher did such a thing to the high school girls.  All the teens had their computers in their bedroom, and the teacher watched all of them without any of them knowing.  None of the teens could tell that he was watching them.  

 

 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,086
Registered: ‎03-15-2010

Re: Our Face image will be our ID when ordering online.


@Love Roses wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

Just think in the future our face image will be how we order on line.  Not our finger prints.  

 

It will be like a selfie while using our phone or computer.

 

So it makes sense that the Q will be using our face in this forum for our Avatar?   Oh heck nothing makes sense at times.   We might as will sit back and enjoy the ride.  Things are changing.


Hi Sparrow!  I will reserve my right to privacy especially for something like the Q.  I'll just buy like I have been on other sites.  Things are changing for certain, but maybe not for the better. 


As I have been known to say many times over the years in regard to various other issues, JUST BECAUSE WE CAN DOES IT MEAN THAT WE SHOULD??

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,051
Registered: ‎08-05-2011

Re: Our Face image will be our ID when ordering online.

[ Edited ]

@hckynutjohn wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@hckynutjohn wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

Just think in the future our face image will be how we order on line.  Not our finger prints.  

 

It will be like a selfie while using our phone or computer.

 

So it makes sense that the Q will be using our face in this forum for our Avatar?   Oh heck nothing makes sense at times.   We might as will sit back and enjoy the ride.  Things are changing.

 

................................................................................................. 

 Why would you think they would use your face? Fingerprints are 1 of a kind. A face? Look for an identical twin or the now ever popular, massive cosmetic surgery. Might be a twin of mine runnin round out there somewhere. I am going to insist they go by only DNA. Can't be to careful nowadays!

 

 


..............................................................................................

 

Some people do not have finger prints.  Or some have had them removed over time in life.  So fingerprints do  change.   The face can be changed also.   So that is why they are working within the eye.   Everyones eyes have a different dot or dash or color or colors in different areas.   Even twins have different eyes.  

I think in the future our DNA might be used.  And this DNA can be picked up like a screening device like a xray but not a xray ...will be another new way of getting our DNA.  We might have to lick something.  Just kidding.  Maybe we might have to blow into a tube or something.   


  

Who has their fingerprints removed besides criminals? As for the eyes, how about someone wearing contacts, or old people that have had iol lenses surgeries?


.................................................

 

I can't remember her name but she has her own show on FOX News.   She has long blond hair and she reported she does not have finger prints.   I know someone that does not have fingerprints.  

 

This is the reason they are researching the eyes.   I had a job where the eyes was used for security and the voice too.  

 

Even surgeries on the eyes would have the print of dots and/or dashes with different colors in the eyes.   Each eye would be different with different images.   Would be very very hard to find two people with the same kind of eyes.  I am talking about the balls inside the  eye area.  

 

Also if they had surgery maybe a Law would be in place to report such a thing and they would have to take another picture of the eyes.    

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,051
Registered: ‎08-05-2011

Re: Our Face image will be our ID when ordering online.

Maybe in the future we will have that inplant like dogs...for our ID.  It can be put in us while we are getting a normal shot of something and we would not know it.   Now that is sorta scary to know.  

 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,051
Registered: ‎08-05-2011

Re: Our Face image will be our ID when ordering online.

With all the stealing of peoples idenity something has to change.  

 

When one group of companines start a new type of security areas to protect who shop with them....the rest will follow them.  

 

Something has to change Big Time to protect everyone.

 

I can see The Q doing this when we call to order our face can be seen or our face can be seen online.   They are a powerful company and could do such a thing ....and the rest will follow.  

 

Reason why they would do this is to protect us.  No one else could use our account to order and ship somewhere else, and we pay.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 19,702
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Our Face image will be our ID when ordering online.

This is so low down on my list of things to worry about that it almost nonexistent.


~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland