Contributor

Re: Our Beautiful Cat Carmichael Died Last Night

I, too, am very sorry for your loss. I know how difficult it is too lose a very beloved pet.

Please take care.

Honored Contributor

Oh Mama .... I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Mama, I am very sorry.....hugs to you and yours!
Respected Contributor

Many thanks again to all of you with kind and loving sympathy.{#emotions_dlg.wub} It does help so much and I know many of you have had this same sad thing happen. For that, I am so sorry for your losses of your precious ones too. They are over the Bridge i know, but our dogs and other cats keep looking for him in his usual places, with puzzled looks. Hard to see.

Many (((((((((((HUGS))))))))))) for all of you.

by the way, Carmichael was already his name when we adopted him, and it fits him perfectly!

my edit

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Honored Contributor

When Yogi left Buster he was so hurt. He wouldn't listen to us or have anything to do with us for a while. His daddy was his world and we were just "people". He hurt and that hurt us, too. Time will work and I pray it works for you and your babies, too. Blessings to you and your babes.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Contributor

Dear Mama, I know the pain that you feel. I've been there many times. Your sweet baby knew how much he was loved. Sounds like he had a wonderful life with you, your hubby, and your other furbabies. I know how much they are grieving too. Remember the "Rainbow Bridge". I believe we will be reunited one day with ALL whom we've loved. That's what keeps me going, I lost my "heart" Bobbi suddenly Sept. 2011. She was my soulmate. I pray that you find comfort at this sad time.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so sorry! He sounded like a wonderful kitty, he was blessed to have such a loving family!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Super Contributor

I'm so sorry to hear about Carmichael. This is the hardest part about losing our fur friends. I still cry over dogs I've lost in years past.

Be kind to yourself during this time. Know that you took good care of him, as he did you. You will see him again.

Respected Contributor

Dear pistolino, emmiesmom, twocats and preds, and all the rest who have shared their hearts with us. It is so very kind of you and I am sorry to hear of your losses. They will always be in our hearts and we have all been so blessed to have had them.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Valued Contributor

So sorry to hear about your loss-it must have been a terrible shock. I know it's not a comfort at this time, but at least you have wonderful memories and you know that you made the last 8+ years of life comfortable and loving and fun. He had a great life even if it was shorter than anyone wanted.