Honored Contributor

Other than where you live right now, is there another place you'd live if given the opportunity?

I'd love to try Austria, by Switzerland mostly.

You?

Honored Contributor

Re: Other than where you live right now, is there another place you'd live if given the opportunity?

Zurich, Switzerland if I could afford it.

Respected Contributor

Re: Other than where you live right now, is there another place you'd live if given the opportunity?

[ Edited ]

I love my town in CT...I've always said it's a bit like "Stars Hollow" in Gilmore Girls...but if we're dreaming of some other escapes..

Definitely, Cape Cod 🌊🐚⛱

Overseas, Italy 🍕🇮🇹🍝🍷

Honored Contributor

New England or England across the pond.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I don't think about that.  I think about what I've been blessed with and where I might have ended up. 

Respected Contributor

Anywhere in Greece.

Esteemed Contributor

In a condo on the beach where it is not crowded nor expensive (yeah right!)

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

Canada, Italy, New Zealand

My daughter is an NP and she's actually looking at New Zealand for her family. They need nurses badly...she said she would bring us after and if and when they got established.  Wow what an adventure that would be "mate" ha!

Respected Contributor

#1  New England

#2  Italy

Trusted Contributor

Door County, Wisconsin, but it would have to be a house on the bay.  Guess I'd better start playing the lottery.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta