Respected Contributor
Seems like a graphic way to show how upset you are and gain sympathy. Some people with eating disorders are easily able to induce vomiting. Too little too late.
Esteemed Contributor

What burglar goes into the bathroom and shuts the door??? Heaven only knows what his problem is.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/10/2014 lulu2 said:

The news reported he vomited repeatedly in court today when a witness (the pathologist who examined her body) described the condition of Reeva's body and blood soaked clothes.

I think it's fear of being convicted. Maybe he is starting to see, as the evidence is presented, how unbelievable his story really is.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I had planned to watch this trial, thought it would be interesting. It isn't.

Honored Contributor
On 3/10/2014 colliegirls said:

What burglar goes into the bathroom and shuts the door??? Heaven only knows what his problem is.

That question has been on my mind all along also. I can't recall ever hearing of a break-in where the bad guy went into the bathroom and closed the door. Not a very bright thing to do. Rather implausible.

Super Contributor
On 3/11/2014 Krimpette said:

That question has been on my mind all along also. I can't recall ever hearing of a break-in where the bad guy went into the bathroom and closed the door. Not a very bright thing to do. Rather implausible.

Very implausible! Since this is a bench trial (no jury), I have to laugh at Oscar's antics...he can't force out any tears, he vomits, what a Drama Queen he is! The judge isn't gonna "buy it"...

Respected Contributor
On 3/11/2014 Krimpette said:

I agree. Also, since he's claiming that he thought it was a burglar, didn't he happen to notice that Reeva was not in bed next to him? Where did he think she was? He said he was supposedly protecting Reeva, yet she wasn't in the bed. Didn't he think it wise to confirm her whereabouts before firing a gun through a wooden door at someone that he couldn't see?

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor
On 3/10/2014 betteb said:
On 3/10/2014 lulu2 said:

The news reported he vomited repeatedly in court today when a witness (the pathologist who examined her body) described the condition of Reeva's body and blood soaked clothes.

I think it's fear of being convicted. Maybe he is starting to see, as the evidence is presented, how unbelievable his story really is.

I think you may be right. He is not concerned about what he did to her, only about what they may do to him.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor
Why was his girlfriend in the bathroom with the door locked? Obviously trying to get away from him.
Esteemed Contributor

There are 2 choices here. Either he's stupid (Who starts shooting at supposed burglar through a wall when youre not sure who it is and who doesn't check where your mate is first?), or he is lying and they had a fight and he shot her. I think the fight/he shot her is the real truth because I too heard his girlfriend had met her ex days before. However I am not keeping up with this case much, I just know what I hear bits and pieces of. (I wont get involved in any more murder cases since KC, that was enough!)

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles