Honored Contributor

Re: Oscar Pistorius not guilty of murder...

Another murderer who got away with it.

Honored Contributor

I still believe he will serve jail time.

Honored Contributor

Lulu ~ Yes and he did admit to shooting her...I'm hoping for 5 years and at the least 2.5 years....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

On 9/11/2014 esmerelda said:

WOW! I don't know what to think. I didn't follow the trial. I can see it both ways.

I followed quite a bit, I didn't think the prosecution came anywhere near proving a murder case. I believe he will get a suspended sentence on the weapons charges.

Respected Contributor

The judge spelled out pretty clearly exactly why she didn't find him guilty of murder.

Super Contributor

IMO, the judge got it wrong. But since it's her opinion that matters, he avoided the worst of the charges. I think many people disagree with her interpretation of the evidence and testimony.

Money doesn't talk; it swears. --Bob Dylan
Trusted Contributor

On 9/11/2014 ktlynam said:

IMO, the judge got it wrong. But since it's her opinion that matters, he avoided the worst of the charges. I think many people disagree with her interpretation of the evidence and testimony.

I think the judge's explanation was quite clear. Since I'm not familiar with South African law, I'll trust her interpretation.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Super Contributor

On 9/11/2014 adelle38 said:

I think the judge's explanation was quite clear. Since I'm not familiar with South African law, I'll trust her interpretation.

I didn't say her explanation wasn't clear. I just said that I disagreed with it.

Money doesn't talk; it swears. --Bob Dylan
Respected Contributor

I didn't say her explanation wasn't clear. I just said that I disagreed with it.

Me too.

Honored Contributor

On 9/11/2014 scotttie said:

Me too.

Me too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**