Respected Contributor

Orders from over a month ago!

I am STILL waiting for items that I ordered over 5 weeks ago. There has been no communication from QVC. 

I returned something in March and noticed that I was never refunded. 

I received a box a few weeks ago with a piece of clothing on the bottom and, heavy items on top! There were 4 orders crammed into one box. 

The packaging was a disgrace. I called CS and was told that managers now return calls and that I would return a call back within 45 minutes. I NEVER heard from anyone. 

This company has completely gone to sh**. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Orders from over a month ago!

Can you cancel them?  And buy the same/similar product elsewhere??  I order very seldom from QVC but if I had your experiences, I would never order from here.

Trusted Contributor

Reading posts like this keeps me from buying from QVC.  I have been a customer from the very beginning, but I'm not willings to purchase anything right now.  I mainly shop at Lands End or Amazon now.

Super Contributor

@Tinkerbell3

Seems like you're not very happy with QVC.  Find another online retailer whose service agrees with your expectations.  

Esteemed Contributor

There are production issues, labor shortages and a shortage of truck drivers. The pandemic has affected many industries. Some of my orders come quick and I have an order with estimated arrival of 8/7. Not going anywhere until vacation in Sept., hopefully so I’m not in a rush. It’s been hard on many & QVC no exception
Super Contributor

I feel ya. I have experienced it as well.  Don't let the crabby ppl get to ya! Shop wherever you want in spite of critics~