Valued Contributor

Ordered item 11/4 checked status delivery 11/22

What is going on....18 days to deliver.  Cs could not cancel, in process.  But she notified the warehouse to cancel. We will see what happens.  This is rediculous.

just venting....lol

Honored Contributor

Re: Ordered item 11/4 checked status delivery 11/22

@lucky-girl 

Rant all you want, a lot of us are ranting with you.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Contributor

I don’t think I can shop with QVC for the holidays.  I am afraid gifts won’t arrive on time.  

Honored Contributor

I ordered jeans Oct 29th.... just shipped November 8th.....Now I'm waiting for the package to arrive.  And they wonder why us long time customers have become very disillusioned. 

They better fit.... Woman Frustrated  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

There is no way I would trust QVC for Christmas gifts from this point on.  I'll bet the hosts won't be boasting about "guaranteed delivery by Christmas" as the season progresses. 

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

There is no way I would trust QVC for Christmas gifts from this point on.  I'll bet the hosts won't be boasting about "guaranteed delivery by Christmas" as the season progresses. 

@Krimpette - I agree. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

they usually say 7 - 10 days for delivery.

i have been experiencing anywhere from 2 - 10 days delivery, but rarely as long as 10 days.

most of my items have been delivered within 3 - 6 days.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

I ordered a sweater,  estimated delivery was 11/8, checked today and it is still in process.  Customer services said there was a delay and she would notify warehouse.  Unable to cancel order and she said it may take up to 4 days for warehouse to respond.  I definitely am going to be cutting way back on ordering from QVC.  QVC NEEDS TO TAKE LESSONS FROM HSN. THEIR SHIPPING AND RETURNS ARE AWESOME. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think QVC should give us free returns if it takes them more than say, 5 days, to ship an order. That is plenty of time. If it goes beyond that, and we can not cancel, we may have had to purchase something similar elsewhere. If you need something special to wear, or a gift, or anything that is needed by a certain date, and QVC can not come through and we can not cancel, then we should be allowed to return the item at their expense. Anyone else agree?
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I don't usually buy gifts from QVC for Christmas, but I would be very skeptical about getting them on time.

You would think that they would have these shipping issues resolved by now.  I'm going to assume they're past the point of actually getting things fixed.  Other companies with reliable shipping get my business.