Respected Contributor

Re: Ordered flowers from Costco

@homedecor1 wrote:

@January121 

well guess you don't know flowers or perhaps the picture doesn't do them justice...just glad I didn't send to you😉

I think those flowers are absolutely beautiful! I bought fresh flowers from my local Kroger's and they were so pretty. I love to buy fresh flowers and put them in the kitchen. They just smell so good and are uplifting. 😊

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Very pretty.  I love a mixed bouquet like that for a birthday.

Me too.  I have purchased flowers while shopping at Costco I had idea they had a delivering service.  Their flowers are always lovely in the store.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@January121 

well guess you don't know flowers or perhaps the picture doesn't do them justice...just glad I didn't send to you😉

LOL

Respected Contributor

@January121  The flowers are beautiful.  Your comment was unnecessary.

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1    Beautiful.   Thanks for sharing.  I am a Costco "power shopper"!  😃

I didn't know about their delivery service. I am certainly going to use them the next time I send flowers. 💐

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Valued Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

@January121  The flowers are beautiful.  Your comment was unnecessary.

I don't see where the flowers look dead......as a matter of fact, they look lovely to me.

but why was her comment "UNNECESSARY ".......that is what she sees !

Honored Contributor

Wow!   I've heard about the wonderful cut flowers (roses, etc.) in store, but wasn't aware of this florist service.

Also, I've heard rave reviews re: their deli chickens, and also their muffins.

Also (again), I've heard their pharmacy is excellent, too.  Many OTC items at lower prices, etc.

I'm not a member, but plan to join.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

We order flowers from Costco when we need to send them out of town. I will say, however,  my daughter got some roses from Costco delivered  to her and they were in sad shape; most had already fully opened and were on their way to petal-dropping. Her husband sent them since he was out of town on business and it was her birthday. I think roses are the most vulerable when sending flowers, but I love the mixed bouquets.

Honored Contributor

@January121  I see you are the type to look a gift horse in the mouth.

😕

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1   What a lovely bouquet. I am sure it meant a lot to your friend.💐

We do not have Costco but I find great bouquets and singles at Trader Joe's when we are there.

I think flowers are special instead of the usual gift cards and candles unless of course somebody doesn't have electricity.😀🤣

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh