Respected Contributor

Ordered and received a 2024 calendar today

A spiral bound wall calendar with huge writing spaces on each date. Perfect for hubs and me to put both of our activities on it. 
But it came FOLDED in half in a paper shipping envelope. Good grief. How could someone think that was a good idea 🙄

I straightened it as best I could and set my five pound large print ESV study Bible on it. Might help. 😬

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

Re: Ordered and received a 2024 calendar today

I buy a calendar every year from a guy that bikes through europe with his kitty, all proceeds go to animal rescues.  

Esteemed Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

A spiral bound wall calendar with huge writing spaces on each date. Perfect for hubs and me to put both of our activities on it. 
But it came FOLDED in half in a paper shipping envelope. Good grief. How could someone think that was a good idea 🙄

I straightened it as best I could and set my five pound large print ESV study Bible on it. Might help. 😬

@fairydogmother 

I'm not sure how much you paid for it, but I would consider a calendar that had been folded in half ruined and I would be sending it back for a full refund.  You still have lots of time for them to resend it another way without folding.  Or finding a company that knows how not to ruin their merchandise.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

I've had at least two 2024 calendars so far. Maybe more. They're from charitable organizations. It's just a shame how many calendars are wasted. They're all so beautiful.

Pet ones always get me for a year.

Respected Contributor

I buy a large desk top calendar from the Dollar Store (now known as the $1.25 Store).  It's large enough to write on and the month is layed out in front of me.  The best.

Super Contributor

Page-a-Day Cat Trivia Calendar.  Funny illustrations and fun facts!

Respected Contributor

I use a Kate Spade day planner. They’re 18 month calendars but i break out a new one every August.
Esteemed Contributor

I never buy calendars. I get about 4 really nice ones each year from organizations I donate time & money to.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the reminder. I need to get a new wall calendar soon since I already have several appts for 2024 I need to put on a wall calendar. Used to get them from several nonprofits we donate to, but they have all scaled back to notepads. I will get one at the Dollar Tree....they have tons of them. 

Honored Contributor

My calendar and schedule are in my phone and saved to the cloud. It syncs with my laptop and tablet. Easy access no matter where I am. I can add notes and reminders so I don't have to look at something on paper.