Respected Contributor

Order from Free ship day arrived today!!

So.....I have ordered very few items in the last year.  Purging, trying to declutter, etc.  And I now see so many people saying how long orders are in process, well maybe QVC is finally starting to GET it.  My Dennis Basso coat I ordered Sunday on free ship day arrived at my door in two days!  When I do order I know I have to wait.  Usually an item is for me, and I really don’t care if it’s 5/7/10 days.

Just a nice change to get something that quickly.   

Anyone else getting their orders quickly?

Honored Contributor

Re: Order from Free ship day arrived today!!

QVC resolved it's shipping problems quite a while ago.  Things have been back to normal since Christmas.  I didn't know that Sunday was a free shipping.  That got by me.  Not that free shipping entices me to buy anything.  

Respected Contributor

I placed two orders.  Neither has shipped yet.

Super Contributor

QVC's shipping is anything but impressive to me... I just received my Barefoot Dreams TSV today that was presented on February 3!! I also ordered another item that day that will be coming tomorrow.. pathetic.... I ordered something on the free ship day... I assume that will ship out in another 10 days.

Honored Contributor

My order is still in process. 😡

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

No problems here.

Honored Contributor

I'd been having fairly good luck with getting my orders reasonably quickly.  That is until an order I placed on the 9th.  It shipped the next day via the dreaded UPS Surepost.

It got to the neighboring town's UPS depot on the 17th and instead of just delivering it on the 18th (to make up for the lost holiday), they drove right past my house and transferred it to the post office.

The post office got it at 5:30 a.m. on the 18th - plenty of time to load it on the van.  But no: they've held onto it for another day, despite the fact that they also had an Amazon order for me that they didn't get until 6:45 the same morning, that they had to deliver.

I know from speaking to the postmaster that they load the vans by 8:00, so they had plenty of time to put both items on the van.  But I've also been told that they're "supposed to hold the Surepost items for a minimum of 24 hours before delivery".

Who came up with this stupid idea??????  Woman Mad

Respected Contributor

Lucky you, mine are sitting at the post office and will sit there for days...

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

Lucky you, mine are sitting at the post office and will sit there for days...

@luvmyteddy4- Yep!  And my post office is only five miles from my house, but I'm not allowed to pick my package up.  So I wait another day.

Respected Contributor

I ordered an item Sunday and was shocked when I got notice from UPS that it will be delivered tommorrow , of course Tuesday the notice said today. So I guess I will see. Smiley Happy  That is warp speed for QVC though. UPS is the best delivery in my area.

The slowest delivery in my area is USPS . It eventually arrives at main post office (large city) then the neighborhood post office, then delivered in one or 2 days. I sometimes get an e-mail notification --sometimes not or really after the fact.