Frequent Contributor

Has anyone had this happen to them? This morning I placed an order but it never showed up in my order status and I never received a confirmation email. I did check my QCard and the charge is showing pending. I contacted customer service was was told to give it a few hours and see if it shows up. It's already been 4 hours and still nothing.

Thank you for any advice you can share. 

Contributor

It has happened to me 2 or 3 times. One time it took almost 24 hours for the order to show on my order page. Like you, I did not receive a confirmation email. That time Customer Service recommended that I place the order again. That was a mistake - I ended up being sent the order twice (did not catch either order in time to cancel). If I were you I would wait. The order will almost certainly show up, especially since your payment is pending. Hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

@Squirt60   benjammins-no.gif

I always order by phone.  By the time I hang up, the order confirmation has arrived by email.  I also confirm over the phone my confirmation #.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Frequent Contributor

@Southern Sarah 

Thank you so much for your quick reply. I appreciate it. I will wait until tomorrow morning and see if it shows up.

Thanks again and have a great day. 😊

Honored Contributor

@Squirt60 

Yes, I've had it happen a few times over the years.  

Like @Southern Sarah said, wait.  It will probably show up overnight which is what all mine like that have done.  Customer service doesn't have it either since the computers haven't caught up. Don't place another order or you'll end up with two.

This is one reason I always write down my order number.  But I have never not had an order not show up by the next day.

Frequent Contributor

@geezerette 

Thank you! 😊

Honored Contributor

@Squirt60.  This situation is not unusualoved.  As l9ng as CS  can see your order, it's there.

QVC  processes orders overnight; yours will probably be where you can see it in the morning. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

@Kachina624 

I did contact Customer Service but they do not see the order so they told me to just wait a few hours to see if it shows up. I will definitely check in the morning. 

Thank you

Respected Contributor

I've never run into this problem before.

Valued Contributor

@Squirt60   It's really odd/funny but whenever I place an order or just save something while on my Samsung tablet, it doesn't sync with my laptop Q site. I get the products, but they don't repeat on both devices.