Respected Contributor

Love the Adi Paz line also.  Usually impeccable metal work and exquisite stones. Overall - first rate.

Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

I have purchased several pieces of Or Paz jewelry for gifts.  The workmanship is beautiful.  The gemstone quality is amazing.  Each piece, each different gemstone is of high quality.  The color and clarity of each one is just beautiful.  For me, when purchasing a gemstone, the color is most important.  The Or Paz line does not disappoint!!!!  I appreciate the attention to detail, the beautiful workmanship, and the overall quality.  In addition, I appreciate that this company does not price gauge.  I will purchase more from Or Paz!

@grandma r   I'm sure I'm seeing Or Paz items under a different name, at TJ Maxx for much much cheaper (like half!) QVC prices.   It looks exactly the same to me and says "Made in Israel" on the pieces.  Next time you go to TJM, take a look.

Honored Contributor

I love Or Paz also.  I just added to my collection, buying a cross ring with a blue topaz gem in the center.

I wish QVC would speed things up, I ordered several things after Christmas, some haven’t even been processed and others are not here even though they were purchased at the end of December.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for starting this post! I have been watching the shows and have been contemplating a purchase, now I won't be so hesitant! They have some beautiful things!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Thanks for starting this post! I have been watching the shows and have been contemplating a purchase, now I won't be so hesitant! They have some beautiful things!

@CANDLEQUEEN  Check TJM!

Esteemed Contributor

I've given that ring twice, both in blue topaz.  Gorgeous!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

You are most welcome.  I just wanted to show my appreciation for this line.  Quality without being overpriced.  Danny seems to be a very nice person.  

I too have enough jewelry, but, I know these pieces make lovely gifts.  I would love to see a pendant to coordinate with the teardrop ring.

Honored Contributor

I love Or Paz jewelry and love seeing Danny when he is on air!  I have several pieces (mostly pearls) and really love them, and they are reasonably priced as well!

Honored Contributor

I also LOVE Or Paz jewelry.  I have several pairs of earrings and a couple rings.  The styles are unique, the gemstones are beautiful, and the prices are very affordable!!! Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”