Honored Contributor

Re: Oprah to interview Doria this week

Last week I read that Doria was at Oprah's home in California for six hours and departed with a basket of Oprah's favorite things. There were pics of her leaving also.  I'm wondering if Oprah interviewed her. Possibly for her magazine? I have no idea.

Honored Contributor

Just ONE time I'd like to see someone's face on tv and not have to be bombarded with their story and all the sordid facts.  I'd just still like to think that there are a few people left on the planet that don't have to be on tv and facebook and twitter and tell all their tales, reveal all their thoughts, and bare their souls to the public.  

Are there any people left who have a private life and cherish it?  Everybody wants on tv and facebook with people in their business.

Don't tell me to turn off the tv.  It will be on everything from the tennis channel (which I watch a lot) to the local news, which should be talking about some dumb thing the city council just did. 

The wedding is on tv again just after a car description the police are looking for.  .  .

Honored Contributor

I thought Oprah's invite related to her philanthropy work, specifically her Leadership Academy in Africa.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

It was reported somewhere that she quit her job recently.  Perhaps a move to the UK is in the works.

I would think she would have to quit.  It would be kind of like winning the lottery, your employer would be bombarded by media and "friends" looking to cash in. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Should it come to pass, well, we had to know it was only a matter of time... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Who is Doria?  I had 0 interest in the royal wedding hysteria.  Is Doria somehow connected?  

Yawn. 

Valued Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

Who is Doria?  I had 0 interest in the royal wedding hysteria.  Is Doria somehow connected?  

Yawn. 

thanks for joining in....sounds like you need a nap Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@BettyNewbie wrote:

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

The dailymail is known for fake news.  this was long ago confirmed as  NOT HAPPENING!!! 

dailymail is saying it will NOT happen....Harper's is reporting it will.....

and I agree about dailymail....they are a mess

It is my understanding that daily mail said it first like 2 weeks ago.  If we hold on and live long enough we will all see what happens!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I am sure she lives in a very nice home , megan i think would make sure of that, but hope there is plenty of security,  it would be hard to leave her friends ,but oh the perks if she moves to england, it would he hard not to ,to be close to megan and future grand kids,wish her lots of luck.

@goldensrbest

What perks?   Doria has an established career and life, and I can't imagine her wanting to pull up stakes and live in a foreign country where she knows very few people.  Her waiting around for Meghan to have children seems like a pretty empty life.   

Maybe when she retires it would make sense, but right now Meghan and Harry need the time and privacy to adjust to married life .... and a public life.  They have a lot on their plate right now.   

Esteemed Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

Yawn. 

If you have 0 interest, why bother asking?

Yawn.